Windows 10: Is it possible to assign a specific app to a specific desktop?

Discus and support Is it possible to assign a specific app to a specific desktop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When using multidesktop, I can assign Microsoft Word to desktop #2. But then if I scroll to desktop #3, and if I open another Microsoft Word document,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_LUKEWARM, May 5, 2020.

1. Is it possible to assign a specific app to a specific desktop?

When using multidesktop, I can assign Microsoft Word to desktop #2.

But then if I scroll to desktop #3, and if I open another Microsoft Word document, it will place it into desktop #3.

I am curious if it is possible to limit certain apps to certain desktops.

submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_LUKEWARM
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PM_ME_YOUR_LUKEWARM, May 5, 2020

2. Assigning Application to Specific Virtual Desktop

Is there any way to restrict a specific application to a specific desktop?

Anwesh Gangula, May 5, 2020
  3. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, May 5, 2020
  4. Is it possible to assign a specific app to a specific desktop?

Is it possible to hide a specific Microsoft store app

Is it possible to hide a specific microsoft store app from the start menu while leaving all other apps as they r? actually many people access my computer and i dont want them to know that i have this or that app installed. and on the same time i dont want
    to remove the app list.. Pls reply

Thank you

AdityaChaudhari, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to assign a specific app to a specific desktop?

1. Is it possible to assign a specific app to a specific desktop? - Similar Threads - possible assign specific

2. Specific Shortcuts on Desktops - Is this possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific Shortcuts on Desktops - Is this possible?: So, I LOVE the idea of having different virtual desktops, but the idea is defeated when they all show the same shortcuts.I have a desktop for my business, my work, and my personal accounts sorry - I do use google personal, one drive for work, I have shortcuts to documents...
  3. Specific Shortcuts on Desktops - Is this possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Specific Shortcuts on Desktops - Is this possible?: So, I LOVE the idea of having different virtual desktops, but the idea is defeated when they all show the same shortcuts.I have a desktop for my business, my work, and my personal accounts sorry - I do use google personal, one drive for work, I have shortcuts to documents...
  4. Assign an icon to a specific file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Assign an icon to a specific file: As stated in the title, I want to assign an icon to a specific file on Windows 10. It's not a shortcut, it is a file in its original directory. And I don't want to assign the same icon to all files of a specific file type, just one specific file and I want my icon to be a...
  5. Assigning certain Desktop Icon layouts to specific themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assigning certain Desktop Icon layouts to specific themes: Hi! This might sound like kind of a dumb question, but I was wondering if there's a way that I can have certain Desktop Icon layouts for certain themes? Themes are something that I enjoy making, and I switch between them frequently, and Windows 10 is really good for that...
  6. Is it possible to hide a specific Microsoft store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is it possible to hide a specific Microsoft store app: Is it possible to hide a specific microsoft store app from the start menu while leaving all other apps as they r? actually many people access my computer and i dont want them to know that i have this or that app installed. and on the same time i dont want to remove the app...
  7. Assign a full keyboard to a specific application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assign a full keyboard to a specific application: I connected a secound keyboard to my PC and it actet normally, like it should. Through the driver I assigned hotkeys with which I tried to contol OBS. The problem was, whenever I launched a game, this game blocked the hotkey and tried to execute it. So I wantet to know is...
  8. Assigning Application to Specific Virtual Desktop

Assigning Application to Specific Virtual Desktop: Is there any way to restrict a specific application to a specific desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/assigning-application-to-specific-virtual-desktop/f7e08427-455e-4c78-b1bd-806c6f4c1557
  9. Assigning Application to Specific Desktop

Assigning Application to Specific Desktop: Is there any way to restrict a specific application to a specific desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/assigning-application-to-specific-desktop/f7e08427-455e-4c78-b1bd-806c6f4c1557
  10. Assigning a specific IP and gateway for a specific network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Assigning a specific IP and gateway for a specific network: Hey All, I've been working in a lab recently where in order to connect to some of the hardware, we have to connect to a special wireless network, we'll call it <hardware network>. In order for everything to work, i have to use a pre-assigned static ipv4 address <hardware...