Windows 10: Is it possible to attach corrupted windows 10 drive to another good working win 10 computer...

Discus and support Is it possible to attach corrupted windows 10 drive to another good working win 10 computer... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it possible to attach corrupted windows 10 drive to another good working win 10 computer to perform repair of a failed win10 drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Denys Grynchuk, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Is it possible to attach corrupted windows 10 drive to another good working win 10 computer...

Is it possible to attach corrupted windows 10 drive to another good working win 10 computer to perform repair of a failed win10 drive

:)

Denys Grynchuk, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Is it possible to attach corrupted windows 10 drive to another good working win 10 computer...

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to attach corrupted windows 10 drive to another good working win 10 computer...

1. Is it possible to attach corrupted windows 10 drive to another good working win 10 computer... - Similar Threads - possible attach corrupted

2. Computer Bugging out, possibly due to corrupted drives.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Bugging out, possibly due to corrupted drives.: Hello all, I noticed my computer acting strange earlier this week. I entered a Zoom call and my audio wouldn't be detected. Whilst trying to troubleshoot, I realized I was unable to access some Windows apps, notably the Settings app on my computer. So, I tried to restart the...
  3. Computer Bugging out, possibly due to corrupted drives.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Bugging out, possibly due to corrupted drives.: Hello all, I noticed my computer acting strange earlier this week. I entered a Zoom call and my audio wouldn't be detected. Whilst trying to troubleshoot, I realized I was unable to access some Windows apps, notably the Settings app on my computer. So, I tried to restart the...
  4. Windows 10 possible corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 possible corruption: My pc one day just randomly failed to read the HDDI realized it was with windows because it was stuck on auto repair I didn’t care about the computer I just wanted to get the files out. So I tried plugging in the HDD to a separate computer to extract the files but the user...
  5. Windows 10 possible corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 possible corruption: My pc one day just randomly failed to read the HDDI realized it was with windows because it was stuck on auto repair I didn’t care about the computer I just wanted to get the files out. So I tried plugging in the HDD to a separate computer to extract the files but the user...
  6. Windows 10 possible corruption

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 not work good

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not work good: Hi. Today after i update windows 8 to windows 10 win 10 not work good example paint not open and new text document not open How do I solve this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-work-good/65ab0950-c10c-4020-957c-a01225e1ebc6
  8. Upgrading from a possibly corrupted Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from a possibly corrupted Win 7 to Win 10: I have a great dell laptop. 10 years old but has an intel i7 and is probably still better than most new computers for under $1k today. I can't download my company's work from home software (Citrix Workplace) and I gather its because I haven't updated my windows in 6 years. My...
  9. Windows 10 Possible Corruption Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Possible Corruption Issue: Hello, Thank you in advance for any help you can provide me in resolving my Windows 10 issue. On Nov 11th I allowed a Windows 10 update to post over night. On Nov 12th my machine, posted to Windows with no issues. After a few hours I noticed a performance slow down....
  10. Win 10 and email attachments

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 and email attachments: Like everyone else, I upgraded to Win 10. When I open email attachments using Outlook 2013 or the Outlook App, I cannot open them even if there are .docx files. Specifically, when I click once on the attachment I get " this file cannot be previewed because there is no...