Windows 10: Is it possible to authorise an entire Domain for a child's account?

Discus and support Is it possible to authorise an entire Domain for a child's account? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Having a problem with child control on the MS account, Windows 10 and Edge browser. If I authorize a site e.g. mathletics.com, the controls don't... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by John_788, Mar 26, 2020.

1. John_788 Win User

Is it possible to authorise an entire Domain for a child's account?

Having a problem with child control on the MS account, Windows 10 and Edge browser.

If I authorize a site e.g. mathletics.com, the controls don't recognize the pages within that domain. The result is that every time my child tries to navigate within Mathletics.com, the pages are blocked and they need to send a permission request. Practically unworkable.

Is there any way to grant a permission across an entire domain? I realize I'm running a risk of inappropriate content being available within a domain, but happy to take that risk, as long as I can control domain level access.

:)

John_788, Mar 26, 2020

2. Authorise childs account in uk

How do I authorise a childs microsoft account?

It takes me to a payment section and theres no UK option.

I can't email support either?

Moved from: MSN / Accounts, login, and signup / Signing up for a Microsoft account / Other

mfranklin1, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Is it possible to authorise an entire Domain for a child's account?

Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to authorise an entire Domain for a child's account?

1. Is it possible to authorise an entire Domain for a child's account? - Similar Threads - possible authorise entire

2. UHRS says account not authorised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UHRS says account not authorised: Whenever I try to enter UHRS , it says account not authorised. Kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uhrs-says-account-not-authorised/0be97c32-3986-490d-aca6-f6a1366d7c29
  3. UHRS says account not authorised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UHRS says account not authorised: Whenever I try to enter UHRS , it says account not authorised. Kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uhrs-says-account-not-authorised/0be97c32-3986-490d-aca6-f6a1366d7c29
  4. Child's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child's account: I cannot remove my child's account since I approved her joining with my Gmail account by accident. How do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/childs-account/c8038341-81a8-4f31-acee-5c6090e36a6b
  5. Child account not showing in manage child accounts

Child account not showing in manage child accounts: One of my child's accounts is not showing as a child account in the manage permissions section - it is appearing in my Family. This means I can't change app permissions. I have ensured all details of the account are correct and my other child is appearing correctly and I...
  6. Enabling Bitlocker on an Entire Domain

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling Bitlocker on an Entire Domain: My team and I, are currently looking into enabling Bitlocker on 500+ computers. Doing this manually would be a grievous task as we are international. All of our desired computers are under a domain and are able to be controlled by group policy. Though, Bitlocker GPO does not...
  7. Resetting Child Account Password when Validation is Not Possible

Resetting Child Account Password when Validation is Not Possible: My son has a Child account in my Microsoft Family, and has forgotten his Microsoft account password. If this had occurred with a non-network account on our family PC, I could, as the Administrator, simply reset his password and he'd be able to use his account again. Because...
  8. Child Account

Child Account: I've turned 18 I live in the UK and my account is still classed as a child's account? My Dad made my account for me when I'm younger, now that I'm 18 why is it still classed as a child's account?...
  9. Cannot add child account to Microsoft Family with edu domain

Cannot add child account to Microsoft Family with edu domain: Hi there, I've been happily using MS Family for both of my children for years now. It's the best parental control system I've found, so well done MS on that front. My eldest child has now entered high school and has been given a school laptop. They have full admin rights...
  10. Child account

Child account: In a family account does each member have their own username and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account/d65f128a-8426-4d48-92ac-49c946496ea8"