Windows 10: Is it Possible to browse the website using browser in Windows 10 Recovery Environment

Discus and support Is it Possible to browse the website using browser in Windows 10 Recovery Environment in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have seen many cases , three are some users computers not able boot properly and they need to get help. If Windows OS is booted they can use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, May 17, 2020.

1. Is it Possible to browse the website using browser in Windows 10 Recovery Environment

I have seen many cases , three are some users computers not able boot properly and they need to get help.

If Windows OS is booted they can use internet and browse the webpages for seeking help.

If Windows OS is jot able to boot , in this case he can't connect interest and can't able to get help.Think those Users dont have mobile phone.

So is it possible to connect the internet even in windows recovery environment and browse the webpages using browser to seeking help to Post their problems inanswers.microsoft.com

Thanks for reading my post. If you found useful means, you recommend this post.

I am already on researching on this problem.

Note:: Results will be published after two days

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, May 17, 2020

2. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 17, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to access Windows Recovery Environment normally

Some entries in the bcd for the recovery environment is either corrupted or missing. To fix the problem, you;d need to rebuild the entries for the recovery environment.
    Here's the steps:
    1. Turn on folder options to show hidden files/folders. Open admin command then type: reagentc /disable
      - This will move 2 files from the recovery partition reagent.xml and winre.wim to C:\windows\system32\recovery
    2. If you have the Windows 10 ISO, double click on it to mount to a virtual cd/dvd else If you have the Windows 10 USB then navigate to Sources folder and look for install.esd or install.wim.
    3. Use 7-ZIP to open install.esd or install.wim, select and index. eg. 6 then navigate to Windows\system32\recovery. You'd see 2 files: Winre.wim and reagent.xml.
    4. Remove everything from C:\windows\system32\recovery (ie. your current winre.win and reagent.xml)
    5. Copy the new winre.wim and reagent.xml from the install.esd/install.wim to C:\windows\system32\Recovery
    6. From admin command, type: ReAgentc /enable
    Reboot to recovery. This will also fix the problem with shutdown /r /o

topgundcp, May 17, 2020
  4. stonebato Win User

Is it Possible to browse the website using browser in Windows 10 Recovery Environment

Can't find recovery environment windows 10

Hi guys, good day. I need your help regarding with reseting my laptop. I clone my OS from hdd to ssd using easeUS. after cloning I formatted my hdd since I'm confident that everything is ok. now I can't reset my laptop because of this error. I had tried these steps below but it's not working.
    diskpart
    select disk 0
    list partition
    select partition
    set id

your help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
    Is it Possible to browse the website  using browser in Windows  10 Recovery Environment [​IMG]

Is it Possible to browse the website  using browser in Windows  10 Recovery Environment [​IMG]

stonebato, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Is it Possible to browse the website using browser in Windows 10 Recovery Environment

1. Is it Possible to browse the website using browser in Windows 10 Recovery Environment - Similar Threads - Possible browse website

2. NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER: Hello, I am not able to browse the specific web server using Edge browser, though it works using Google Chrome from the same PC. i ahve checked following already and could conclude the resason. " dns " is set to " automatic " on the network property NSLOOKUP givne the correct...
  3. NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER: Hello, I am not able to browse the specific web server using Edge browser, though it works using Google Chrome from the same PC. i ahve checked following already and could conclude the resason. " dns " is set to " automatic " on the network property NSLOOKUP givne the correct...
  4. NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Is an in-place upgrade possible in the recovery environment?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is an in-place upgrade possible in the recovery environment?: My machine has gone into an infinite loop of trying to automatic repair, then failing to do so but never getting to the windows 10 desktop. I"ve tried utilising a restore point which it won;t let me do, I tried uninstalling the last fixes which it won't let me do... I...
  6. Website Browsing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website Browsing: Some of website isn't browsing to my browser. It shows that "Can't connect securely to this page." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/website-browsing/6d7d018d-b1ca-4ba6-99b8-787e5bf39803
  7. What image is used for Windows Recovery Environment?

What image is used for Windows Recovery Environment?: reagentc /info shows path is [C:] \recovery\WindowsRE\winre.wim I also have a Recovery partition with Q:\recovery\WindowsRE\winre.wim If I rename the recovery folders above to RecoveryX (using non-windows admin tools), I can still boot into WinRE by either: 1) Boot into...
  8. Windows 10 recovery environment

Windows 10 recovery environment: As of last night, my Lenovo ideapad 320 hasn’t been able to start. Any time I try to turn it on, it shows the Lenovo logo and says “Preparing automatic repair”, and then “Diagnosing your PC”. Then it goes to a blue screen with the text “Automatic Repair”. Under that it says...
  9. Anonymous Browsing - Use TOR Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Anonymous Browsing - Use TOR Browser: Hi there All those who are worried about Edge / IE11 sending stuff to GOOGLE / MS etc etc -- simply use the TOR browser -- 100% legal FREE system. You can also block properly annoying popups etc even when connecting to "Those sites". There's loads of paranoia these days...
  10. Windows Recovery Environment

Windows Recovery Environment: @Saltgrass just not sure what setting some of the Reagentc entries to "0" actually did. Both Winre.wim and Reagent.xml are under: C:\Windows\System32\Recovery If contains all 0's. ReAgentc will search for the Recovery Partition identified by ID type...