Windows 10: Is it possible to center windows start button?

Discus and support Is it possible to center windows start button? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to make the system as similar as possible to Windows 10X, and I have even centered the icons in the taskbar, but I am haunted by the start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/int8bh, Mar 25, 2021.

1. /u/int8bh Win User

Is it possible to center windows start button?

I want to make the system as similar as possible to Windows 10X, and I have even centered the icons in the taskbar, but I am haunted by the start button, which is not taken by any program which i found. I saw that some mega ancient version of Falcon10 has such an opportunity, but I could not find it. Are there any other ways to center this button?

submitted by /u/int8bh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/int8bh, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Is it possible to center windows start button?

1. Is it possible to center windows start button? - Similar Threads - possible center start

2. Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button?: Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button, so that it shows all Apps in alphabetic order, as in W10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-change-settings-of-w11-start/55e99834-1418-4ff0-af2d-11e44c4b19de
  3. Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button?: Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button, so that it shows all Apps in alphabetic order, as in W10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-change-settings-of-w11-start/55e99834-1418-4ff0-af2d-11e44c4b19de
  4. Windows apps, start button, taskbar and info center not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows apps, start button, taskbar and info center not working: Hello,Since a few weeks ago the items on my taskbar stopped functioning such as search field, info center, start button as well as all windows apps windows defender, photos, player, store etc..I tried several troubleshooting methods i can find in this forum but nothing seemed...
  5. is it possible to put a password on the power button in the start menu in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    is it possible to put a password on the power button in the start menu in Windows 10?: Hi i am wondering if i can put a password on the power button in the start menu because i work with documents quite frequently on my laptop and i am worried of it being shut down when a document is unsaved< so is it possible to put a password on the power button in the start...
  6. start ,taskbar , and action center button greyed

start ,taskbar , and action center button greyed: so i want to change taskbar color to custom but the button start, taskbar, and action center is greyed out and i cannot press it. can someone help me make it functionable?...
  7. Is it Possible to Move the Start Button to the Middle of the taskbak?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it Possible to Move the Start Button to the Middle of the taskbak?: Is it possible to move the start button to NOT be in the corner? I'd prefer if it was in the middle of the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/is-it-possible-to-move-the-start-button-to-the/9ca17905-f2cc-4df0-a9c3-327adc2083d5
  8. Start Button...Is it possible to change?

Start Button...Is it possible to change?: I've changed my start orb on Win7 using "Windows 7 Start Button Changer v2.0", but, repeated google searches yield no results that end in success for changing the Win10 start button. Has anyone had any luck?...or, for that matter, even tried? Thanks for any input. Guess I...
  9. Start button and action center button lose functionality

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button and action center button lose functionality: We had a power outage earlier this week which shut down my PC. Upon restart, the 'normal' error screen that 'Windows encountered an error and didn't shutdown correctly' (Safe Mode screen) never appeared and it seemed to boot normally. Ever since, even after a couple of...
  10. Start Button Not Working (And Cortana, Search, Action Center)

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button Not Working (And Cortana, Search, Action Center): I know many people are having this issue. I updated from Windows 7. I restarted my computer after everything running fine this Saturday morning, and now the Start Button, Cortana, Search, and Action Center are unresponsive when clicked. I've tried a lot of the fixes I've read...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. center start orb windows 10