Windows 10: Is it possible to change bootloader

Discus and support Is it possible to change bootloader in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my bootlaoder is on win 10 set up but windows is set on a different partition. I installed windows with a different partition on the same drive and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 1TheOnE2, Mar 15, 2020.

1. 1TheOnE2 Win User

Is it possible to change bootloader

my bootlaoder is on win 10 set up but windows is set on a different partition. I installed windows with a different partition on the same drive and when i turn on the computer it prompts me to select win 10 or setup and i want to know if you can delete setup without windows getting ruined.

:)

1TheOnE2, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 15, 2020
  4. mab1376 Win User

vista bootloader problems

i know it possible I've done it before i just don't know the command in the registry console since fixboot doesn't do it.

i want to use XP with Ubuntu after removing Vista

mab1376, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Is it possible to change bootloader - Similar Threads - possible change bootloader

2. bootloader repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bootloader repair: i have problem with windows bootloader since i installed it on external linux drive. I want to run the startup repair tool, but I need to sign in to my Microsoft account to proceed. when he enters his password, he tells me that it is incorrect, and it is correct because I can...
  3. Bootloader

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootloader: Hello I tried to create a USB external SSD portable Ubuntu. I followed the online instructions so as not to affect my bootloader. Guess what, it affected my bootloader . Without doing a clean install is there a way to restore the bootloader which is relatively...
  4. Clover Bootloader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clover Bootloader: Hiya, I am going to install clover bootloader whilst clean installing windows 10 for BIOS UEFI (but the BIOS UEFI are 32-Bit). So after I have set up the partitions (shift + F10 before installing windows) from command prompt - please note the automatic set up of partitions...
  5. 32Bit Bootloader with 64Bit Windows 10 Possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    32Bit Bootloader with 64Bit Windows 10 Possible?: Hi. I have an old asus x205ta laptop that had windows 8 on it. When the forced upgrade hit, it bricked my laptop so i've been running linux on it. The bootloader is 32bit but the processor is 64 bit. I was able to configure my linux installation in order to make it work....
  6. prevent windows from changing bootloader config

prevent windows from changing bootloader config: Hello, is there a way to prevent windows from changing the bootloader config on windows update? I already set up bios password but that somehow does not prevent windows from changing it. submitted by /u/xlogiic2 [link] [comments]...
  7. Delete Grub Bootloader?

Delete Grub Bootloader?: Hi so I have win10 installed on my current PC but I want to install uBuntu too (how to do that I know). My question is how do I undo this, do I have to boot Win10 and delete the partition from uBuntu or do I have to do something on uBuntu myself? Grub Bootloader löschen?
  8. How to repair the bootloader

How to repair the bootloader: After running dual booting Pop!OS, I decide that it wasn't for me. I removed the partitions that it was installed on (windows is still there), and after rebooting, it's stuck in grub rescue. I used my windows USB to try automatic repair, nothing. In cmd I ran bootrec...
  9. Metro Bootloader

Metro Bootloader: I just did a dual boot with windows 10 and windows 7 and all I get is the black and white bootloader. Before I partitioned my drive and installed windows 7 I had the Metro bootloader with my windows 10 and Macrium Reflect but after installing windows 7 on the new partition...
  10. Bootloader Issue?

Bootloader Issue?: I'm not really sure which category this would go under, but here's my issue. I got a PC that has Windows 10 preinstalled on it and I wanted to run windows 7. I created a different partition then installed Windows 7. All the drivers worked and got installed. I wanted the...