Windows 10: Is it possible to change bootloader

Discus and support Is it possible to change bootloader in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my bootlaoder is on win 10 set up but windows is set on a different partition. I installed windows with a different partition on the same drive and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 1TheOnE2, Mar 15, 2020.

1. 1TheOnE2 Win User

Is it possible to change bootloader

my bootlaoder is on win 10 set up but windows is set on a different partition. I installed windows with a different partition on the same drive and when i turn on the computer it prompts me to select win 10 or setup and i want to know if you can delete setup without windows getting ruined.

:)

1TheOnE2, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 15, 2020
  4. mab1376 Win User

vista bootloader problems

i know it possible I've done it before i just don't know the command in the registry console since fixboot doesn't do it.

i want to use XP with Ubuntu after removing Vista

mab1376, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Is it possible to change bootloader - Similar Threads - possible change bootloader

2. Fix Windows 10 Bootloader

in Windows 10 Support
    Fix Windows 10 Bootloader: I installed Linux Ubuntu on external SSD and now i have problem with Windows 10 Bootloader. I always need to choose Boot Override and choose partition "Windows Boot Manager" in BIOS. How to fix it? [img] [img] 151685
  3. Metro Bootloader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Metro Bootloader: I just did a dual boot with windows 10 and windows 7 and all I get is the black and white bootloader. Before I partitioned my drive and installed windows 7 I had the Metro bootloader with my windows 10 and Macrium Reflect but after installing windows 7 on the new partition...
  4. Changing Language Not possible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Language Not possible: Hi, I received an update to my Windows 10 Home sometime ago and at the time I was using German input language as well as English. After the update my display language automatically changed to German and it's not possible to change it back to English. I go to languages in...
  5. Make Windows 10 Bootloader Override older Bootloader/GRUB

Make Windows 10 Bootloader Override older Bootloader/GRUB: I'm trying to setup a tri-boot on a Dell Optiplex 745 (Windows 10, 7, & Ubuntu)and I can't get Windows 10 Boot Manager as the default boot menu (the blue screen boot options menu [1]: https://i.stack.imgur.com/iILBt.png., not black screen boot options menu) [2]:...
  6. Make Windows 10 Bootloader Override Windows 7 Bootloader/GRUB

in Windows 10 Support
    Make Windows 10 Bootloader Override Windows 7 Bootloader/GRUB: I'm trying to setup a tri-boot on a Dell Optiplex 745 (Windows 10, 7, & Ubuntu)and I can't get Windows 10 Boot Manager as the default boot menu (the blue screen boot options menu [1]: https://i.stack.imgur.com/iILBt.png., not black screen boot options menu) [2]:...
  7. BootLoader Custom Setup ?

BootLoader Custom Setup ?: I want to put multiple boot discs for multiple computers on a thumb drive. I assume I need to create a multiple bootloader so I can select which boot loader I want for each computer ? 65279
  8. No Bootloader for windows 10

No Bootloader for windows 10: Hello! Alright i desperately need help. When i installed windows 10 I had a separate drive attached with an installment of Windows 7. Now that i want to return that drive to the original owner my drive with Windows 10 installed on it refuses to boot because my motherboard...
  9. Bootloader Issue?

Bootloader Issue?: I'm not really sure which category this would go under, but here's my issue. I got a PC that has Windows 10 preinstalled on it and I wanted to run windows 7. I created a different partition then installed Windows 7. All the drivers worked and got installed. I wanted the...
  10. Metro bootloader not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Metro bootloader not working.: I have a dual boot system, 7x64 pro and 10x64 pro. Everything works fine if I use the Legacy bootloader. If I switch it to the metro bootloader, using EasyBCD, the system boots directly into W10 without ever showing a bootloader screen. [img] Anyone have a clue how to...