Windows 10: Is it possible to change color of those buttons?

Discus and support Is it possible to change color of those buttons? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My theme accent color is light blue, yet those buttons are light red/purple. If I select png file then button is green, for selected zips color is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/coldgrapefruit666, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Is it possible to change color of those buttons?

My theme accent color is light blue, yet those buttons are light red/purple. If I select png file then button is green, for selected zips color is pink. Is it possible to change them to light blue or some bluish variation?

https://imgur.com/a/VLPkMfp

submitted by /u/coldgrapefruit666
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/coldgrapefruit666, Nov 6, 2020

2. My Start Button is present, but has changed color.

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that start button and apps color changed also you are unable to access Windows Defender.

This issue might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Also, I suggest you to check for the Windows updates and see if you are able to access Windows Defender.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type Windows update.
    • select check for updates and install all the pending updates.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 6, 2020
  3. How to change default desktop color

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you would like to change the default desktop color.

You may follow the steps given below and check.

• Click on the start button.

• Click on settings.

• Click on personalization.

• Select color.

• Choose a color for your desktop.

I would suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below and check if that helps.

Get Started with Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Is it possible to change color of those buttons?

Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to change color of those buttons?

1. Is it possible to change color of those buttons? - Similar Threads - possible change color

2. Is it possible to change folder color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to change folder color in Windows 10: OS:Windows 10 version 2004 Japanese updated Software/Drivers updated I would like to ask if, it is possible to change the folder color in Windows 10. If so then how? Or using third party software would that be a bad thing for Windows? Any suggestion/help would be...
  3. Windows Spotlight -- Capturing those possible !!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight -- Capturing those possible !!: Hi folks particularly on latest versions of Windows spotlight logon / locking screens have some brilliant images I rather like this serene looking one (on latest dev preview build) but I've seen loads of gorgeous images at logon. [img] Is there any way to capture these...
  4. Change color on scroll button

Change color on scroll button: How to highlight the scroll button on the scroll bar? I want to make it bright 168528
  5. Is it possible to change this selection color?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to change this selection color?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/cbi5e5el2vy41.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=cdf8a3f011cae3b09365ae6ccba3066262c7d8b4 submitted by /u/Baunilha11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gk2v7b/is_it_possible_to_change_this_selection_color/
  6. possible to change color of start menu only

possible to change color of start menu only: Id like to change color of start menu only while preserving the accent color for window titles. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/possible-to-change-color-of-start-menu-only/c19459bb-3e74-4d59-8da4-76578fa526c1
  7. Is it possible to change the "color intensity" of the taskbar?

Is it possible to change the "color intensity" of the taskbar?: Hi everyone, I'm liking what I see about Windows 10 so far, but one thing that does bother me is the vibrancy of the colors of the start menu and task bar. I would prefer a more pastel color theme, but so far I haven't been able to find how to do that. I've tried following...
  8. Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?

Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?: Today, Windows 10 Home version 1511, 10586 was forced on me and now my title bar text is an ugly white. It used to be black and I have no clue how to get it back that way. I searched and found this tutorial that tells you to modify a value in the registry, but that didn't do...
  9. [?] - Changing explorer folder color possible?

[?] - Changing explorer folder color possible?: [img] 52828
  10. Start Button...Is it possible to change?

Start Button...Is it possible to change?: I've changed my start orb on Win7 using "Windows 7 Start Button Changer v2.0", but, repeated google searches yield no results that end in success for changing the Win10 start button. Has anyone had any luck?...or, for that matter, even tried? Thanks for any input. Guess I...