Windows 10: Is it possible to change Graphic card and RAM of a Laptop?

Discus and support Is it possible to change Graphic card and RAM of a Laptop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I heard before on HP support that almost 99% of computers doesn't contain a non-integrated graphic card and unable to change that integrated Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Senuke Weragama, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Is it possible to change Graphic card and RAM of a Laptop?

I heard before on HP support that almost 99% of computers doesn't contain a non-integrated graphic card and unable to change that integrated Intel graphic chipset to Nvidia or AMD. What I want to know is that all laptops have this problem on graphic card and RAM. At least is it possible to change your 4 GB RAM to 16 GB? I currently have HP 15 Series Laptop with4 GB RAM and Intel HD Graphics 610. I'd like to upgrade my laptop's RAM and Graphic card.Is it possible?

My Laptop Specs

HP 15 series Laptop - HP-15-bs0xx/HP-15-bs043nl

Intel Pentium 4415U Processor 2.30 GHz

4 GB RAM DDR4

500 GB HDD

Intel Integrated HD Graphics 610

2006 Total VRAM

*I also need to add an SSD if it is possible!

:)

Senuke Weragama, Jun 2, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jun 2, 2020
  3. graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Is it possible to change Graphic card and RAM of a Laptop?

Graphic Card Ram usage

Hi, so recently I bought a new PC. The PC has AMD Ryzen 3 with integrated Vega 8 graphic card. I think this graphic card should be very good for gaming, but when I open any game, FPS is like 7-9. So I thought I should change how much does graphic card
    use my RAM memory, but I couldn't find it in my BIOS. It's not standard BIOS like any other, it's a new generation BIOS, so that's why I couldn't find it. My motherboard is A320MD PRO by BIOSTAR. If anyone knows how to change RAM usage on my graphic card,
    please reply. I really need to fix this.

Dušan Aleksić, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to change Graphic card and RAM of a Laptop?

1. Is it possible to change Graphic card and RAM of a Laptop? - Similar Threads - possible change Graphic

2. Changing graphics card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Changing graphics card?: Desktop PC with Windows 10 pro build 20h2 19042.964,, AMD Ryzen 7 1700x, 32 gig ram, 8 core. I plan to take my old gforce graphics card out of the system and replace it with a much better GTX 1650 super. I need to know if I should uninstall the old graphics card drivers then...
  3. Changing graphics card?

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing graphics card?: Desktop PC with Windows 10 pro build 20h2 19042.964,, AMD Ryzen 7 1700x, 32 gig ram, 8 core. I plan to take my old gforce graphics card out of the system and replace it with a much better GTX 1650 super. I need to know if I should uninstall the old graphics card drivers then...
  4. Laptop GPU graphic cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop GPU graphic cards: I have a laptop with an integrated Intel graphics card and an nvidia 1650 ti graphics card. Whenever I go into the nvidia control panel, it does not show any display settings for my laptop and games, which I found out is caused by the integrated intel graphics card...
  5. drivers of graphics card laptop

drivers of graphics card laptop: look I have a problem with the dedicated graphics card drivers of my laptop, for some reason when you upgrade to windows 10 this stop working only works the dedicated one, the name of the graph is radeon hd 8600/8700m in windows 8.1 works perfectly but in windows 10 does not,...
  6. Changing amount of graphics card ram. I need some help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing amount of graphics card ram. I need some help: Ok, so, my laptop is a toshiba satellite, self refurbished to widows ten. It has no upgrades available except from 4gb ram to 8gb and from hdd to ssd. I know the hdd wil not increase gaming fps, but will increacing my integrated graphics card vram/ram do it? The last time...
  7. increase ram and installing a better graphics card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    increase ram and installing a better graphics card: Hello I need to know if I can install more ram to this 4gb ram and if so what is the max I by in ram. Next question can I install a better graphic card into this system to be able handle some of the gaming program. If so any recommendation Please. email address: *** Email...
  8. Possible overclocking or bad graphics card?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Possible overclocking or bad graphics card?: Within the past week, my PC started cutting off during one specific game. It initially started immediately after the game loaded, but now it happens randomly during the duration of the game, sometimes once, sometimes twice, sometimes never. Things that don't make sense to...
  9. Graphics card ram memory size problem.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card ram memory size problem.: Hey. I got this PC yesterday and I was looking what this PC can handle. I typed "dxdiag" to my search and i found that this graphics card is around 1 GB memory, I was so happy! [img] But I wanted to be sure this is real, and I searched how to check the amount of memory...
  10. change of graphics card

change of graphics card: A couple of weeks ago I found that I required a passively cooled graphics card for another pc . This pc had an Nvidia 610 which filled the bill. I uninstalled the drivers and fitted my spare Radeon 5670. I installed the 5670 drivers and the card is recognised in device...