Windows 10: Is it possible to change languages in Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Is it possible to change languages in Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Like the title says, is it possible to change the language in the Home version of Windows 10? My computer was purchased in Korea and its native... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by whereismyputer, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Is it possible to change languages in Windows 10 Home

Like the title says, is it possible to change the language in the Home version of Windows 10? My computer was purchased in Korea and its native language is Korean. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium K (SP1). If I upgrade, can I change the language?

I have found A TON of info on the internet, but I can't for the life of me determine if I need the Pro version or not. Thanks in advance!

Bonus question, while I'm here, will it be possible to change the Korean Microsoft Office language to English as well?

:)

whereismyputer, Nov 21, 2015

2. change display language

windows 10 home single language, if possible I would like to upgrade to multiple language or change the single language to english

Jose Elizondo, Nov 21, 2015
  3. trespid Win User
    From W10 Home Single Language to W10 Home

Would it be possible to upgrade from Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Home, and the ability to change the language.

I upgraded from 8.1 Single Language and thought I could upgrade to Home, but I was wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

trespid, Nov 21, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

Is it possible to change languages in Windows 10 Home

I believe it is > control panel > language > add a langauge

5. Thanks for the reply! I haven't actually upgraded yet, so I can't check to see if it's possible myself. It is super easy to find instructions online, but no one mentions which version of Windows 10 they are using. If someone can tell me definitively either way, that would be great!

What I'm after is, if I can change the language in Windows 10 Home, I'll upgrade. If I need 10 Pro, I'll just stick with 7. Thanks again!

whereismyputer, Nov 21, 2015
  6. Almighty1 Win User
    It works in Windows 10 Home as I just tried it.

Almighty1, Nov 21, 2015
  7. Almighty1 Win User
    You're welcome always! *Smile

Almighty1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Is it possible to change languages in Windows 10 Home

1. Is it possible to change languages in Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - possible change languages

2. Change Language of Windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Language of Windows 10 Home Single Language: I have an laptop that has windows 10 home single language preinstalled 21h2 19044.2486 to it and its in portuguese. I wish I could change it to english. Have been searching everywhere but i couldnt find any solution to it. I wonder if i reset windows i could change the...
  3. Change Language of Windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Language of Windows 10 Home Single Language: I have an laptop that has windows 10 home single language preinstalled 21h2 19044.2486 to it and its in portuguese. I wish I could change it to english. Have been searching everywhere but i couldnt find any solution to it. I wonder if i reset windows i could change the...
  4. change language in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change language in Windows 10 Home: Hi Support! my licence accepts only one language for the system and that is the language of the country i bought the pc. what can i do to overcome this? i have changed the language i generally use, but whatever application i download is in that other language that makes it...
  5. change language in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change language in Windows 10 Home: Hi Support! my licence accepts only one language for the system and that is the language of the country i bought the pc. what can i do to overcome this? i have changed the language i generally use, but whatever application i download is in that other language that makes it...
  6. Change Windows 10 Home Single Language Display Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Windows 10 Home Single Language Display Language: When I first opened my computer after buying it, it asked me to pick a language. I accidently clicked on Portuguese, and now my entire computer is in Portuguese, which I don't speak very well. I read the tutorials and tried to change the display language to English via...
  7. Is it possible to change an OEM/Single Language Windows 10 Installation into a Home...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to change an OEM/Single Language Windows 10 Installation into a Home...: Same as title, asking because I don't enjoy using Windows 10 in Portuguese (language it came installed with on my laptop after I sent it over to repairs) but I still plan on sharing this laptop with someone that doesn't know much English, but don't want to shell out the money...
  8. Changing language in windows 10 home single language

Changing language in windows 10 home single language: I bought a new laptop Lenovo 330S in Bogota 4 days ago. It was preinstalled Windows 10 home Single language in Spanish. Alhough I work in Bogota I do not speak Spanish and I want to change the single language instead of Spanish to English. How can I do this and how much...
  9. how to change language in windows 10 home single language

how to change language in windows 10 home single language: how to change language in windows 10 home single language! If i go to language and english i cant do this defult! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-language-in-windows-10-home-single/db46a4b7-9f39-4ae4-9ceb-e5374e1b0217
  10. Changing Language Not possible

Changing Language Not possible: Hi, I received an update to my Windows 10 Home sometime ago and at the time I was using German input language as well as English. After the update my display language automatically changed to German and it's not possible to change it back to English. I go to languages in...