Windows 10: Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button?

Discus and support Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button, so that it shows all Apps in alphabetic order, as in W10 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ASB2, Oct 18, 2021.

1. ASB2 Win User

Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button?

Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button, so that it shows all Apps in alphabetic order, as in W10 ?

:)

2. KitsuneNG Win User

Start Button...Is it possible to change?

I've a windows10 and I want to change the Start Button icon.

Is it possible to change it?

KitsuneNG, Oct 18, 2021
  3. djmeznyc Win User

Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button? [​IMG]
    check out this start button on a custom windows 10 from the show HOMELAND on Showtime. It can be done

djmeznyc, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button?

My Start Button is present, but has changed color.

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that start button and apps color changed also you are unable to access Windows Defender.

This issue might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Also, I suggest you to check for the Windows updates and see if you are able to access Windows Defender.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type Windows update.
    • select check for updates and install all the pending updates.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button?

1. Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button? - Similar Threads - possible change settings

2. its not possible to change display leanguage in w11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    its not possible to change display leanguage in w11: Hello, I can't change the display language of Windows. There is NO GPO policy ... however computer says, the display language is managed by your organization ... If I log in as a local user administrator it is possible to change the display language to whatever I want to ......
  3. its not possible to change display leanguage in w11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    its not possible to change display leanguage in w11: Hello, I can't change the display language of Windows. There is NO GPO policy ... however computer says, the display language is managed by your organization ... If I log in as a local user administrator it is possible to change the display language to whatever I want to ......
  4. start button changes in W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start button changes in W11: Before Windows 11, the start button was at the lower left corner. Very comfortable. I can’t seem to move it back there. Is it possible?Also in the past, I was able to click the start button, move up to shut down and that was all. Now, I have to click on start, move to a...
  5. start button changes in W11

start button changes in W11: Before Windows 11, the start button was at the lower left corner. Very comfortable. I can’t seem to move it back there. Is it possible?Also in the past, I was able to click the start button, move up to shut down and that was all. Now, I have to click on start, move to a...
  6. Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button?: Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button, so that it shows all Apps in alphabetic order, as in W10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-change-settings-of-w11-start/55e99834-1418-4ff0-af2d-11e44c4b19de
  7. W11 Start button and search not working, also the icons didn't change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Start button and search not working, also the icons didn't change: W11 Start button and search not working, also the icons didn't change. I meant these two icons didn't change when I upgraded to Windows 11. All icons are new, but only these icons are old and didn't work....
  8. W11 Start button and search not working, also the icons didn't change

W11 Start button and search not working, also the icons didn't change: W11 Start button and search not working, also the icons didn't change. I meant these two icons didn't change when I upgraded to Windows 11. All icons are new, but only these icons are old and didn't work....
  9. Is it possible to center windows start button?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to center windows start button?: I want to make the system as similar as possible to Windows 10X, and I have even centered the icons in the taskbar, but I am haunted by the start button, which is not taken by any program which i found. I saw that some mega ancient version of Falcon10 has such an opportunity,...
  10. Start Button...Is it possible to change?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Button...Is it possible to change?: I've changed my start orb on Win7 using "Windows 7 Start Button Changer v2.0", but, repeated google searches yield no results that end in success for changing the Win10 start button. Has anyone had any luck?...or, for that matter, even tried? Thanks for any input. Guess I...