Windows 10: Is it possible to change the default icon of Text Document

Discus and support Is it possible to change the default icon of Text Document in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. i'm wondering if its possible for me to change "Text Documents" default icon, because i really wanna make a change in my desktop. I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by S. Anas, Jan 17, 2020.

1. S. Anas Win User

Is it possible to change the default icon of Text Document

Hi.

i'm wondering if its possible for me to change "Text Documents" default icon, because i really wanna make a change in my desktop.

I already changed the folder icon and it looks really good but i couldn't find a way to change the Documents icon.

When i press on the Documents in the desktop and i go to Properties i can't find the option "Change Icon".

So if there is a way please guys let me know.

Greetings.

-Anas

:)

S. Anas, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Fafhrd Win User

Win10 Toolbars: is text to icons possible?

The toolbar changes folders into drop down lists automatically:

Is it possible to change the default icon of Text Document [​IMG]

They are drop down lists for each subfolder - I changed Camera Roll Icon in Pictures to that of a camera instead of a plain folder - and drilled down thru Screenshots to find some accidental downloads that ended up there!
    However, the desktop toolbar takes you everywhere!

Fafhrd, Jan 17, 2020
  3. How to change taskbar text back to white?

Thanks for the update. Corrupted or Broken Windows Update Components is one possible cause of the issue that you're encountering. Let's change the themes on the Control Panel and see if they help us in changing the Taskbar text color. To do so, please follow
    these steps:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select View by: Small icons.
    • Open Personalization.
    • Switch to the Default theme called Windows. (The text will be white.)
    • Switch the background to whatever they were before, and the text should stay white.

Update us on the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Flissa Win User

Is it possible to modify the default User Icon on the login screen?

Here is a screenshot of my two user accounts showing two different icons. When I login to either account the icon shows on welcome, login. lock, switch user and any other screen where users appear. Dont know much about png etc so never touched those files. I have found many things changed in Win10 from Win7. All I can say is my user icons are the way I want them and I changed them using the method I suggested. Sorry I cant solve your problem but I'm sure someone on this site will eventually come up with a better answer than me. Regards .

Flissa, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Is it possible to change the default icon of Text Document - Similar Threads - possible change default

2. text documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    text documents: I can't open any text documents. when i double click nothing happens and I don't get an error message I looked at multiple places on google but couldn't find the solution please help me ASAP....
  3. Changing folder type default to Documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing folder type default to Documents: I work with a lot of media files music / video and jpgs and frequently when I set a folder with one of this I get a bunch of utterly useless column headings which relate to album or music tracks, whereas without exception what I actually need is documents folder view each and...
  4. Changing apps' icons, is it possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing apps' icons, is it possible?: I've seen loads of people changing the desktop icons of apps, and that's really easy to do and I am aware of how its done. But is there a file location for apps that stores the actual icon so you can change it completely so it shows your customized icon in the start menu and...
  5. Changing the Default documents Folder

Changing the Default documents Folder: Hello. In my new PC my default documents folder is C:\Users\****\OneDrive\Documents and I would like to change it to just C:\Users\****\Documents as every app's document data is by default saved there and it slows down my connection when it uploads those files in the cloud....
  6. How Do I Change the Text Icons in my Documents Folder to Word Icons?

How Do I Change the Text Icons in my Documents Folder to Word Icons?: I am trying to change the Text icons in my Documents folder to Word icons. My OS is WIN 10 Pro 64-bit and I have Office Pro Plus 2016. I have tried the following fixes that I found on the Internet, none of which changed the icons: --Right click on a word...
  7. Change in icon text style

Change in icon text style: I have a problem easily reading the icon text, which apparently changed recently. I would prefer a simple solid color for the text rather than a flashy silvery appearance. Where am I able to correct that problem or choose a different style?...
  8. change text document to pdf

change text document to pdf: I have just moved here to be with my family , i saw your job with glassdoor agency i am willing to learn new skills and to be part of a team . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-text-document-to-pdf/e7090b77-a8e6-46ff-8325-c556c3513f67"
  9. change text format by default

in Windows 10 Support
    change text format by default: Hi Guys, I have W10 and I use MS WORKS as my word processor and I want to default font to my choice. Can anyone tell me how to do this please. 121226
  10. Win10 Toolbars: is text to icons possible?

Win10 Toolbars: is text to icons possible?: I am curious to know if the text can be changed to icons only or even include icons. Cannot stand seeing all that toolbar text... If it's even possible or i'll just get TrueLaunchbar 78039