Windows 10: Is it possible to change the icon of the weather app?

Discus and support Is it possible to change the icon of the weather app? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The big orange circle with a little white cloud, the default windows 10 weather app. I can't find it anywhere on the C drive. Lil help? <3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BigNickEnergy, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Is it possible to change the icon of the weather app?

The big orange circle with a little white cloud, the default windows 10 weather app.

I can't find it anywhere on the C drive.

Lil help?

<3

:)

BigNickEnergy, Jun 24, 2020

2. Weather in calendar app

Hi Bogie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Built In troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow the steps below to change Settings:

• Type Weather in Search bar.
    • Launch Weather app and Go to Settings (Click on Setting Symbol in weather app).
    • Under Settings change the settings to Fahrenheit from
      Celsius.
    • Check if the issue persist.

Method 2:

Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Weather app not working

Since you've already tried to run the app troubleshooter but the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the
    Weather app using a PowerShell command and reinstall it. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Type PowerShell in the Search bar.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell then select Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the command below into the PowerShell window then press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your PC after uninstalling the app.
    • To reinstall the app, type Store in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Search for the Weather app, then click Get or Download.

Kindly update us with the result after performing the suggested steps and let us know if you need further assistance.

Eileen Gal, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Is it possible to change the icon of the weather app?

Any solution to the time formats in Weather App (for windows 10)?

Hi Mickey,

One of the possible reasons that this issue occurs is due to alignment of the computer’s time settings and the weather app time settings. To help you with this issue, kindly follow these steps:

• Open the Weather App and click
      Settings
      (the gear icon in the lower-left corner).
    • Set Launch Location to Default Location, then type your location (e.g. kvívíkar) and press Enter.
    • Restart the Weather App.

If the issue persists, make sure that the region is the same as what is set in the Weather App. Follow these steps to check region settings:

• Click the Start button, then type
      Region
      and press Enter.
    • Under Country or region, choose the same location as what is set in the Weather App.
    • Restart the computer and check if you will encounter the same issue.

Update us with the outcome.

Efraim Gar, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to change the icon of the weather app?

1. Is it possible to change the icon of the weather app? - Similar Threads - possible change icon

2. Weather Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather Icons: Hello, just wondering if there's a legend for the weather icons on my taskbar for Windows 10.I've been seeing a large pink/red moon-looking thing and would like to know what it means.TIA!...
  3. Weather Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Icons: Hello, just wondering if there's a legend for the weather icons on my taskbar for Windows 10.I've been seeing a large pink/red moon-looking thing and would like to know what it means.TIA!...
  4. Weather Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celsius?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celsius?: how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celsius? cant find it settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-weather-icon-in-taskbar-to/b38c49a6-91e5-4bc8-b372-9fefe3cf4e57
  6. how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celsius?

how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celsius?: how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celsius? cant find it settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-weather-icon-in-taskbar-to/b38c49a6-91e5-4bc8-b372-9fefe3cf4e57
  7. News and Interests ‘Weather Icon’ change

News and Interests ‘Weather Icon’ change: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 (19043.1081) Has anyone had the Weather Icon change and do nothing recently? This morning my icon changed to that in the image below and started to corrupt the Notification icons. The Notification Area corruption issue apparently is a known issue and MS...
  8. how to change the weather icon in taskbar to Celsius?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change the weather icon in taskbar to Celsius?: how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celcius? cant find it settingsi am talking about this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-weather-icon-in-taskbar-to/783a14a3-86cc-496f-9b4f-8c856c191d52
  9. Changing apps' icons, is it possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing apps' icons, is it possible?: I've seen loads of people changing the desktop icons of apps, and that's really easy to do and I am aware of how its done. But is there a file location for apps that stores the actual icon so you can change it completely so it shows your customized icon in the start menu and...
  10. Weather app icon in Chinese?

Weather app icon in Chinese?: Today, I did a clean fresh install of Windows 10 Creators Update, and I just noticed that the Weather app in the Start menu is in Chinese. Now, I do not know if this is the cause or not, but before installing Windows 10, I bought a Dell wired mouse. On the box, it says...