Windows 10: Is it possible to Change the icon Spacing within Folders

Discus and support Is it possible to Change the icon Spacing within Folders in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] After updating to 1903, i encountered i bug. The Spacing within folder become quite large after refreshing a folder or after thumbnails are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tha_addict, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Is it possible to Change the icon Spacing within Folders

Is it possible to Change the icon Spacing within Folders YikxkhKAozuI5MISn0ifnhaK4m5P0g6Z53t6Td_P_bs.jpg

After updating to 1903, i encountered i bug. The Spacing within folder become quite large after refreshing a folder or after thumbnails are loaded.

Help, if it is possible to change the spacing or stop the gap after the files are loading completely.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/UIVYSxc

When Folder is Open:

https://preview.redd.it/zthsq9npe5t...bp&s=1002207379499a3d9c4d83291ddcc6799a9ac94b

After Refreshing the folder

https://preview.redd.it/adb1sdrqe5t...bp&s=dfb53389287aa4a483dd175adf60532124f1a9ce

submitted by /u/tha_addict
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tha_addict, Oct 29, 2019

2. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I want to change a few folders icons and fix the icon to the folder so if its moved to other computers the icon wont change is there any way of doing this thanks,

Live OR Die, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I don't undestand what you are asking, but cool sig by the way *Rockout :rockout:

douglatins, Oct 29, 2019
  4. psbecker Win User

Is it possible to Change the icon Spacing within Folders

Change Folder Icon in Windows 10

I just acquired a new laptop running Windows 10 and am trying to change the icons of the folders in the StartUp "Program" folder so that they would stand out a little better. I used my admin account and followed all the steps listed above, but when I clicked on "Apply", nothing happened. The same basic windows folder icon remained attached to the folder. I also tried to go into Properties and capitalize some of the folder names, but that didn't work either. Looks like something is protecting them, but I cannot figure out what it is much less how to get around this blockage, Any suggestions?

psbecker, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to Change the icon Spacing within Folders

1. Is it possible to Change the icon Spacing within Folders - Similar Threads - possible Change icon

2. Change Icon in Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Icon in Folder: Hello everyone, recently I tried moving my videos folder to another drive and that ended up changing the icon of that drive, when I try to change it back it doesn't give me the option to change it, can anyone help me? I am on Windows 11. Thanks*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  3. Change Icon in Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Icon in Folder: Hello everyone, recently I tried moving my videos folder to another drive and that ended up changing the icon of that drive, when I try to change it back it doesn't give me the option to change it, can anyone help me? I am on Windows 11. Thanks*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  4. Changing folder ACL within Windows Installer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing folder ACL within Windows Installer: I am using Windows installer to install a workstation application in Program Files. It is installed for all users on the computer, some of which may not have administrative privileges. While the application's input and output data are stored in each user's Documents folder,...
  5. Change the icon of Default Program - Within Explorer!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change the icon of Default Program - Within Explorer!: For working on project, currently I am using a special default program for opening .zip files - it is a program for easy-previewing of pictures from .zip files! Can I change this icon it is now giving me from using the program, and now is being put over every .zip file on my...
  6. Changing apps' icons, is it possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing apps' icons, is it possible?: I've seen loads of people changing the desktop icons of apps, and that's really easy to do and I am aware of how its done. But is there a file location for apps that stores the actual icon so you can change it completely so it shows your customized icon in the start menu and...
  7. Changing the dates of sub folders within a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing the dates of sub folders within a folder: Hi How can I customize the dates of folders so I can sort them by those dates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-dates-of-sub-folders-within-a-folder/c5d8f607-ae28-4e89-85fb-1c16cf837cc0"
  8. Need to change file location within a folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to change file location within a folder: Need to change location of a file within a folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-file-location-within-a-folder/2d53b1c5-0c56-48e8-946b-993f55548fbb
  9. Change folder icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change folder icon: Hi, I wrote a batch script to set a custom icon to folders: ECHO [.ShellClassInfo]>%1\desktop.in_ ECHO IconResource=C:\Windows\system32\imageres.dll,22>>%1\desktop.in_ move %1\desktop.in_ %1\desktop.ini attrib +S +H %1\desktop.ini The desktop.ini it produces is...
  10. Is it possible to change this folder name ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible to change this folder name ?: Is it possible to change this folder name ? Because I type the wrong name when I install windows 10 *Sad In this folder C:\Users [img] 16405

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user folder spacing