Windows 10: Is it possible to change the screen settings in Windows 10 Safe Mode?

Discus and support Is it possible to change the screen settings in Windows 10 Safe Mode? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; On my PC everything is huge and wide, I only have 15 icons on my desktop and also the documents are all huge. But I can't change the screen resolution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Timmeeey12, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Is it possible to change the screen settings in Windows 10 Safe Mode?

On my PC everything is huge and wide, I only have 15 icons on my desktop and also the documents are all huge. But I can't change the screen resolution when displaying them (have 640×480)

:)

Timmeeey12, Aug 13, 2020

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Is it possible to change the screen settings in Windows 10 Safe Mode?

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to change the screen settings in Windows 10 Safe Mode?

1. Is it possible to change the screen settings in Windows 10 Safe Mode? - Similar Threads - possible change screen

2. Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?: Can someone please answer my question:Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?Very much appreciated if done....
  3. Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?: Can someone please answer my question:Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?Very much appreciated if done....
  4. Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Black screen after setting boot mode to safe mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after setting boot mode to safe mode: System Information:Acer Aspire GX 281 DesktopWindows 10 Home EditionAMD Quad-Core RYZEN 5 1400NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB256GB SSD8GB DDR4I was playing a game in which one of the inputs needed to play was the middle mouse button, but my middle mouse button no longer works so...
  6. Black screen after setting boot mode to safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after setting boot mode to safe mode: System Information:Acer Aspire GX 281 DesktopWindows 10 Home EditionAMD Quad-Core RYZEN 5 1400NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB256GB SSD8GB DDR4I was playing a game in which one of the inputs needed to play was the middle mouse button, but my middle mouse button no longer works so...
  7. Black screen after setting boot mode to safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Black screen on safe mode windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen on safe mode windows 10: My computer was having constant errors whenever i tried to open any application, saying something about mapping and user IDs. I looked it up, and some people were saying that i needed to go into safe mode to fix it. I couldn’t go into the Windows settings app, so I tried...
  9. Windows 10 Screen Flickering in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Screen Flickering in Safe Mode: Hi, My screen has been continually flickering, and I haven't been able to figure out anything. I watched many videos and read the Microsoft support page, but they all required me to open the start menu, which I can't, because either it doesn't respond, or the screen...
  10. Safe Mode Log In not possible

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Safe Mode Log In not possible: Dear Community, I have a problem with logging in, while in safe mode. The OS is Windows 10, on a Dell XPS 15. I switched to safe mode, because I wanted to change something in the UEFI. When I restarted the PC (after switching to safe mode, before changing anything in...