Windows 10: Is it possible to change the Windows 10 BSOD emoticon?

Discus and support Is it possible to change the Windows 10 BSOD emoticon? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm really just screwing around with my laptop and trying to make it look better, but how do I change the BSOD emoticon? There isn't really a proper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Oliver Healing, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Is it possible to change the Windows 10 BSOD emoticon?

I'm really just screwing around with my laptop and trying to make it look better, but how do I change the BSOD emoticon? There isn't really a proper tutorial on the internet that I can follow.

Thanks

:)

Oliver Healing, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Ernie San Win User

How do I turn automatic emoticons OFF in Windows Mail?

Thank you for the information. To turn-off your emoticons on Windows Mail application, we suggest following the steps below:

• Launch your Mail application.
    • Press ALT + F+ O + M.
    • On the Compose tab, uncheck the Convert special keystrokes to emoticons.
    • Click Apply > OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Feb 10, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Emoticons on TPU [Poll]

Ok peeps! First new emoticon has been added!

*Kookoo :kookoo:
    From now on people can suggest more new emoticons in this thread, I think the emoticons shouldn't be larger than this one: *I Love TPU :lovetpu:.

But ofcourse @W1zzard will make the ultimate decision about that.

*Peace Is it possible to change the Windows 10 BSOD emoticon? :peace:

P4-630, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Aenra Win User

Is it possible to change the Windows 10 BSOD emoticon?

Emoticons on TPU [Poll]

This is part of the charm tbh *Smile Is it possible to change the Windows 10 BSOD emoticon? :)

/steps back in the fossil museum

Aenra, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to change the Windows 10 BSOD emoticon?

1. Is it possible to change the Windows 10 BSOD emoticon? - Similar Threads - possible change BSOD

2. Emoticons & Emojis Licenses

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Emoticons & Emojis Licenses: Good day everyone !I'm looking for some info about the use of emoticons / emojis from older version of Windows Messenger or Windows 8 / 10.Even if they are not open sourced, I can't find information about the scope of use.From what I understand :- The Microsoft Product Icons...
  3. Emoticons & Emojis Licenses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoticons & Emojis Licenses: Good day everyone !I'm looking for some info about the use of emoticons / emojis from older version of Windows Messenger or Windows 8 / 10.Even if they are not open sourced, I can't find information about the scope of use.From what I understand :- The Microsoft Product Icons...
  4. Emoticons & Emojis Licenses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. is it possible to completely change the bootanimation of windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is it possible to completely change the bootanimation of windows 10?: I want to completely change bootanimation to windows 10. not the logo itself but the entire animation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-completely-change-the/ad68b454-8070-4823-a783-f7bb80980a71
  6. Is it possible to Change window manager in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to Change window manager in windows 10?: Basically title. Been using manjaro as a dual boot and would like my desktops to look similar and have similar features (clock at the top of the screen, see virtual desktops in the bottom screen etc) ps: If this is not the correct place to ask feel free to redirect me to...
  7. Is is possible to change the Windows 10 screenshooter hotkey

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is is possible to change the Windows 10 screenshooter hotkey: Hi All, I often use alt + printscreen to take a screenshot of the "active window". I would like to be able to do this without removing my hand from the mouse. Is there any way to accomplish this through windows 10 settings? I'm also aware there are other shortcuts for...
  8. When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App?: When are Emoticon's coming for Windows 10 Mail App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-are-emoticons-coming-for-the-windows-10-mail/a11e0ed1-c1af-4d9c-87ff-94e725c3bbcc
  9. Emoticons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emoticons: I would like to know how to access the emoticon application when I am in gmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/emoticons/913b827b-6009-414d-92cf-b23e8fa3a96d
  10. is it possible to change user's name in windows 10 ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    is it possible to change user's name in windows 10 ?: Windows 10 has used my MS account to create my username on windows 10. But it has shorten it. Let me give you an example to make my question clear: Imagine my MS account is "myname@hotmail.com". When I go to C:\Users I want to have "myname" But windows 10 has shorten the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod change emoticon