Windows 10: Is it possible to Change window manager in windows 10?

Discus and support Is it possible to Change window manager in windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically title. Been using manjaro as a dual boot and would like my desktops to look similar and have similar features (clock at the top of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Beta98, Sep 3, 2020.

1. /u/Beta98 Win User

Is it possible to Change window manager in windows 10?

Basically title. Been using manjaro as a dual boot and would like my desktops to look similar and have similar features (clock at the top of the screen, see virtual desktops in the bottom screen etc)

ps: If this is not the correct place to ask feel free to redirect me to the correct place

submitted by /u/Beta98
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Beta98, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Is it possible to Change window manager in windows 10? - Similar Threads - possible Change window

2. is it possible to completely change the bootanimation of windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is it possible to completely change the bootanimation of windows 10?: I want to completely change bootanimation to windows 10. not the logo itself but the entire animation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-completely-change-the/ad68b454-8070-4823-a783-f7bb80980a71
  3. Is it possible to change folder color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to change folder color in Windows 10: OS:Windows 10 version 2004 Japanese updated Software/Drivers updated I would like to ask if, it is possible to change the folder color in Windows 10. If so then how? Or using third party software would that be a bad thing for Windows? Any suggestion/help would be...
  4. is it possible to change drag range of windows in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it possible to change drag range of windows in windows 10?: i was wondering if there is a work around to change the limitation on dragging windows in windows 10? there was at least one user who confirmed the same issue in the webpage below, mentioning that unless you hold left click and drag from the very top, then you're not able to...
  5. Is it possible to change the Windows 10 BSOD emoticon?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it possible to change the Windows 10 BSOD emoticon?: I'm really just screwing around with my laptop and trying to make it look better, but how do I change the BSOD emoticon? There isn't really a proper tutorial on the internet that I can follow. Thanks...
  6. Is is possible to change the Windows 10 screenshooter hotkey

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is is possible to change the Windows 10 screenshooter hotkey: Hi All, I often use alt + printscreen to take a screenshot of the "active window". I would like to be able to do this without removing my hand from the mouse. Is there any way to accomplish this through windows 10 settings? I'm also aware there are other shortcuts for...
  7. Windows 10 File Manager or Photo Viewer Possible Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 File Manager or Photo Viewer Possible Bug: I have folders full of photos. Some cameras start the filenames with the date, some with IMG_, some with IMG-, etc. To get the latest ones sorted at the top of the list in File Manager, I insert the Date Taken column in the column list and sort by that. So looking at the...
  8. is it possible to change user's name in windows 10 ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    is it possible to change user's name in windows 10 ?: Windows 10 has used my MS account to create my username on windows 10. But it has shorten it. Let me give you an example to make my question clear: Imagine my MS account is "myname@hotmail.com". When I go to C:\Users I want to have "myname" But windows 10 has shorten the...
  9. Is it possible to change the ratio of a window?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to change the ratio of a window?: My situation is the following: I have an application that when I run produces a window. The window is too large for my screen (both a laptop and an attached large screen). I have changed the scaling of the large screen and now I can see almost all of the window. On the...
  10. Is it possible to change languages in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to change languages in Windows 10 Home: Like the title says, is it possible to change the language in the Home version of Windows 10? My computer was purchased in Korea and its native language is Korean. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium K (SP1). If I upgrade, can I change the language? I have found A TON of...