Windows 10: Is it possible to check BIOS Options, from Windows, based on version?

Discus and support Is it possible to check BIOS Options, from Windows, based on version? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there any way to check if a computers bios has a "power on automatically on a schedule" option based on its System Model alone? I cant get to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RetratsRevo, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Is it possible to check BIOS Options, from Windows, based on version?

Is there any way to check if a computers bios has a "power on automatically on a schedule" option based on its System Model alone? I cant get to the physical computer in question to check for myself because its in another county, and I wouldn't want to go there and find out there is no "power on automatically" option in bios.
    But I can access the windows desktop of that computer, and see its System Information, so is there any way I can check bios options solely based on the system information?

[if I could have someone check for me, I wouldn't be asking for alternative methods]

:)

RetratsRevo, Mar 29, 2019

2. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Mar 29, 2019
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Is it possible to check BIOS Options, from Windows, based on version?

Directx recognizes different BIOS version than actual installed BIOS version

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

With regards to BIOS information, I suggest you to get in touch with the computer manufacturer as they will be able to give a better clarity on it.

Windows 10 by default comes with DirectX11.

Firstly, I suggest you to install all the pending Windows Updates and check.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to check BIOS Options, from Windows, based on version?

1. Is it possible to check BIOS Options, from Windows, based on version? - Similar Threads - possible check BIOS

2. No option to boot from SSD in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to boot from SSD in BIOS: Hi.Recently I installed a 128GB SSD in my HP Pavillion gaming 15 ec009ax which earlier only had 1TB HDD installed. I migrated the Windows from HDD to SSD using the mini tool partition wizard but I can not set the SSD as the boot device in the BIOS. It only shows the HDD as...
  3. No option to boot from SSD in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to boot from SSD in BIOS: Hi.Recently I installed a 128GB SSD in my HP Pavillion gaming 15 ec009ax which earlier only had 1TB HDD installed. I migrated the Windows from HDD to SSD using the mini tool partition wizard but I can not set the SSD as the boot device in the BIOS. It only shows the HDD as...
  4. Transfering Windows to SSD, from bios to EFI, possible malware mitigation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering Windows to SSD, from bios to EFI, possible malware mitigation: I have a 8 tb HDD + 6 TB HDD + 1TB SSD. The C and D drive with possible malware in the D drive in the 6TB HDD, and Z drive in the 1TB SSD. Currently booting in Bios, but I think I can boot with EFI if I configure this correctly.I need to move the data on the 1TB SSD Z drive...
  5. Transfering Windows to SSD, from bios to EFI, possible malware mitigation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfering Windows to SSD, from bios to EFI, possible malware mitigation: I have a 8 tb HDD + 6 TB HDD + 1TB SSD. The C and D drive with possible malware in the D drive in the 6TB HDD, and Z drive in the 1TB SSD. Currently booting in Bios, but I think I can boot with EFI if I configure this correctly.I need to move the data on the 1TB SSD Z drive...
  6. Bios Version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bios Version: Running a Dell XPS 8930 with Windows 10 version 21H2. How can I find the BIOS version currently installed?Thank you,Bob https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-version/6e27f957-27e9-4527-8f6a-9043054602ba
  7. Is it possible to know what your previous bios version was?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to know what your previous bios version was?: Hello, I updated my bios; however it made the performance of my laptop worse. I was wondering if there is a way to know as to what my previous bios version was so I could revert it back. submitted by /u/Tough_Analysis_608 [link] [comments]...
  8. Is it possible to remove Windows activation key from BIOS?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it possible to remove Windows activation key from BIOS?: If it is possible, help me with the steps please. I want this key not to appear during the installation process https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-remove-windows-activation-key/9e722a42-a693-476b-9143-035510d072e3
  9. Is it possible to install 64-bit version on a x86-based PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to install 64-bit version on a x86-based PC?: Hi Is it possible to install the 64-bit version of Windows 10 on an "ACPI x86-based PC" even if it's processor (Core 2 Duo T5800) is 64-bit compatible? I'm trying to upgrade my old laptop from 32-bit Windows 10 to a 64-bit version. Can you help me whether should I install...
  10. Check BIOS or UEFI Firmware Version in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check BIOS or UEFI Firmware Version in Windows 10: How to: Check BIOS or UEFI Firmware Version in Windows 10 How to Check BIOS or UEFI Firmware Version in Windows 10 Your PC's motherboard will either have a BIOS or UEFI firmware chip. BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) is the firmware interface between a PC's hardware...