Windows 10: Is it possible to connect a Iphone 10 to a Windows 10 PC as a webcam without downloading...

Discus and support Is it possible to connect a Iphone 10 to a Windows 10 PC as a webcam without downloading... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried plugging my phone into the PC, and it connects, but it doesn't let me try to use it as a camera submitted by /u/Anrew753 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anrew753, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Is it possible to connect a Iphone 10 to a Windows 10 PC as a webcam without downloading...

I've tried plugging my phone into the PC, and it connects, but it doesn't let me try to use it as a camera

submitted by /u/Anrew753
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Anrew753, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Is it possible to connect a Iphone 10 to a Windows 10 PC as a webcam without downloading... [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Central Forums
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Cvrk, Apr 7, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Is it possible to connect a Iphone 10 to a Windows 10 PC as a webcam without downloading...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to connect a Iphone 10 to a Windows 10 PC as a webcam without downloading...

1. Is it possible to connect a Iphone 10 to a Windows 10 PC as a webcam without downloading... - Similar Threads - possible connect Iphone

2. Is it possible for malware to get on my pc without a download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible for malware to get on my pc without a download?: Hello, sometimes on sites for mods for my games, I get redirected to sites, I usually close out of these, but just a question, is it possible for malware to get on my pc still? There are no downloads, but I want to be sure....
  3. Possible to install Windows 10 without Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Possible to install Windows 10 without Windows 10 PC?: Possible to install Windows 10 without Windows 10 PC? The sequence of events. * Use Arch Linux, have no Windows PC. * Purchased an HP Compaq Elite 8300 USDT with Windows 10 Pro clean install * Windows 10 on 8300 booted fine, but I managed to brick the HD so it doesn't boot....
  4. iPhone 4s Connection to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPhone 4s Connection to Windows 10: 2020 September 9 Thursday 01:55 AM I am having problem connecting my iPhone 4s to ACER Aspire E15. When I connected my iPhone 4s to my laptop, nothing happened or detected. It was ONLY charging the iPhone. My Windows 10 is already up-to-date and I had tried to use...
  5. Is it possible to boot Windows 10 on Iphone?

Is it possible to boot Windows 10 on Iphone?: Hello. I wanted to ask if you can install Windows 10 with a little trick on it? And if the IPhone CPU is able to run x86 PC programs? Because my friend has IPhone and he doesn't know what to do with it because he can't find anything cheap in the Apple Store, and he wants to...
  6. Possible to install Windwos 10 without internet connection?

Possible to install Windwos 10 without internet connection?: Is it possible to install windows 10 with microsoft account (i.e. not the local account method) using the USB created with media creation tool without internet connection? During the installation procedure windows normally asks for it to be activated and to log on to your...
  7. windows 10 wont connect to iphone

windows 10 wont connect to iphone: help fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-connect-to-iphone/496a4e75-f11c-44d9-a1cd-8cf11c59d2c3
  8. Iphone + Windows 10 PC

Iphone + Windows 10 PC: How can I connect an iphone to my Windows 10 PC in order to text and receive texts on the larger screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-windows-10-pc/a72c463c-5c4f-4394-8eca-5324f40adb44
  9. Connect iphone XR to Windows 10 PC

Connect iphone XR to Windows 10 PC: I need to connect an iphone XR to my Windows 10 PC. The main purpose is to copy photos on my PC to the iphone. The iphone is connected to the PC using a USB cable. But the PC does not register the presence of the iphone. What do I do?...
  10. Issues connecting iphone to windows 10

Issues connecting iphone to windows 10: I have issues connecting my iphone 8 plus to my laptop which is currently running Windows 10 for extraction of photos. This issue occurred only recently. Previously it was working fine. I have tried the solutions provided online but it didn't solve the issue. Hope...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it possible to connect my iphone to my laptop