Windows 10: Is it possible to create a tunnel or a sever to allow a computer to connect to my pc as if...

Discus and support Is it possible to create a tunnel or a sever to allow a computer to connect to my pc as if... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hope someone can help submitted by /u/DanPrice142 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DanPrice142, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Is it possible to create a tunnel or a sever to allow a computer to connect to my pc as if...

/u/DanPrice142, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

Teredo Tunneling not on computer.

Hi,

Your concern about Teredo Tunneling can be due to the configuration of the device. We'd recommend performing the following commands to fix your concern:

• Search Command Prompt using Cortana.
    • Right-click on Command Prompt.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following in order:
      • netsh, press Enter.
      • int ipv6, press Enter.
      • set teredo client, press Enter.
      • Check if the item is already posted.
      Note: If the above steps did not suffice, proceed to the next step.

• Search and launch Device Manager using Cortana.

• Search and locate LogMeIn (Hamichi) if it's listed. If yes, proceed to the next step.

• Right-click on the specified driver, and then select Properties.

• Click on the Driver tab.

• Locate and click on the Disable button.

• Check if Teredo Tunneling is already posted.

In the event that the above steps didn't work, we'd recommend posting the query in our TechNet forums. The community consists of IT Professionals that would be able to impart their knowledge in relation to your concern. To reach the site, click on this

link

Note: We'd also recommend to check this thread from time to time as there might be a community member either existing or new that may be able to share their expertise with Teredo Tunneling.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Jelu Cal, Sep 16, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Is it possible to create a tunnel or a sever to allow a computer to connect to my pc as if... [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Is it possible to create a tunnel or a sever to allow a computer to connect to my pc as if... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Is it possible to create a tunnel or a sever to allow a computer to connect to my pc as if...

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to create a tunnel or a sever to allow a computer to connect to my pc as if...

1. Is it possible to create a tunnel or a sever to allow a computer to connect to my pc as if... - Similar Threads - possible create tunnel

2. Windows 10 on a virtual machine with the possibility of several users connecting at the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 on a virtual machine with the possibility of several users connecting at the...: Hi there, we would like to offer some of our customers the possibility to work on a virtual Windows 10 machine. That means that we have a virtual Windows 10 installation running in our datacenter and a customer connects to this machine multiple users ast the same time I've...
  3. Windows 10 on a virtual machine with the possibility of several users connecting at the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 on a virtual machine with the possibility of several users connecting at the...: Hi there, we would like to offer some of our customers the possibility to work on a virtual Windows 10 machine. That means that we have a virtual Windows 10 installation running in our datacenter and a customer connects to this machine multiple users ast the same time I've...
  4. Windows 10 on a virtual machine with the possibility of several users connecting at the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How is it possible to allow the computer to fully use 32 GB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is it possible to allow the computer to fully use 32 GB: Hello,The RAM specifications are as followsWhen very large files are active, the memory taken never increases above 16GB and I have never seen my system make full use of the 32GB of RAM. Could someone who knows computers well tell me how to make my system use all this memory...
  6. How is it possible to allow the computer to fully use 32 GB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How is it possible to allow the computer to fully use 32 GB: Hello,The RAM specifications are as followsWhen very large files are active, the memory taken never increases above 16GB and I have never seen my system make full use of the 32GB of RAM. Could someone who knows computers well tell me how to make my system use all this memory...
  7. Computer/Windows 10 not allowing any of my accounts to be connected to this computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer/Windows 10 not allowing any of my accounts to be connected to this computer.: Hello all and thanks for the help. Yes my name is pretty sweet. Had it for a long time now.My issue is that every time I try to connect my account to this computer in the settings it always says:Also, whenever I try to login to my account on Edge it wont work either as well...
  8. My PC will only allow the Microphone Array to connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC will only allow the Microphone Array to connect: Hi there, I have been constantly trying to find ways in which my headset microphone would connect and be picked up via recording my audio. However I have never been successful as the Microphone Array is always connected and I am unable to connect any other...
  9. Teredo Tunneling Adapter not on my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Teredo Tunneling Adapter not on my pc?: Hello, Recently my connection to the internet on my Dell Latitude E7240 running windows 10 pro keeps on disconnecting I've reinstalled and updated all of my network adapters but it keeps on happening And recently this has gotten me annoyed so I tried to figure out the problem...
  10. TEREDO TUNNELING ADAPTER DOES NOT EXIST ON MY PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    TEREDO TUNNELING ADAPTER DOES NOT EXIST ON MY PC: It's been 4 hours. Help. The effin thing with the manualy download? It does not exist in this PC. Restarting? Worthless. I need an external download for the Teredo Tunneling Adapter and everything that contains the effin word TEREDO I'm about to shove a hammer in that...