Windows 10: Is it possible to create an install .ISO with multiple Windows OS?

Discus and support Is it possible to create an install .ISO with multiple Windows OS? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I did some research on Google and on the forum but could not find the answer. As the title says I am trying to find out if it is possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lilovr, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Lilovr Win User

Is it possible to create an install .ISO with multiple Windows OS?

Hello,

I did some research on Google and on the forum but could not find the answer. As the title says I am trying to find out if it is possible to create an .ISO install file containing Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 operating systems in both x64 and x86 architectures.

I'm pretty sure it is not possible to achieve but am curious all the same.

I would appreciate your help. Sorry if I am asking a stupid question, I am new at trying my hand at experimenting with these types of things on Windows.

Thanks,

:)

Lilovr, Feb 10, 2017

2. is it possible to create multiple calendar profiles to keep from sync'ing personal appointments to exchange work server?

This is deliberate, although with Windows Phone 7 this path is abandoned. The idea is that Exchange should always have a good overview over the availability of people. It makes sure that there are no scheduling conflicts between (private) appointments. You
    can keep your appointments private by selecting the "private" option. This will block access to the appointment but it will allow it to block the time for other appointments. When granting access to delegates, it is an explicit option to allow access to private
    appointments, which is disabled by default.

Jaap

Owner Dutch Windows Mobile Wiki

Jaap v. Ekris, Feb 10, 2017
  3. is it possible to create multiple calendar profiles to keep from sync'ing personal appointments to exchange work server?

Unfortunate, You can only sync one specific calendar on with your active sync on the Windows Phone 6.5. Not even multiple calendars on one exchange account.

The new Windows Phone 7 will allow you sync from multiple exchange accounts like (corporate, Live and google exchange)

, Microsoft MVP- Windows Phone

| http://www.MobilityMinded.com |

Moderator Microsoft Windows Phone Answers
    |

Johan van Mierlo, Feb 10, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

I've seen it done back in Win95-WinME days but only with the Upgrade versions that didn't require booting to the CD/DVD. I've even seen the contents of the CDs stored on the HDD in the computer. With the advent of 64-bit Windows it has become more difficult to do it for a bootable install, would need some type of menu created that would come up first to make the selection from.

Berton, Feb 10, 2017
  5. RolandJS Win User
    I thought I read on another forum there is a way...I cannot remember which forum and which thread. As Leonard Nimoy used to intone: "In Search of" ... that forum and that thread might be necessary.

RolandJS, Feb 11, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    Samuria, Feb 11, 2017
  7. Lilovr Win User
    Thanks Berton, I wasn't sure with the current OS's if it was possible.

Appreciate the links Samuria, I didn't come across them cause I was not sure what terms would describe the issue best.

Lilovr, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Is it possible to create an install .ISO with multiple Windows OS? - Similar Threads - possible create install

2. Install ISO backup with different OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install ISO backup with different OS: I use image backup to an ISO file for my desktop computer that has Win10 OS. I want to purchase a new laptop but they only come with Win11 OS but I want to keep using Win10. Can I install the ISO image with Win10 OS onto the new laptop,? Do I need to remove the Win11 OS first...
  3. Install ISO backup with different OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install ISO backup with different OS: I use image backup to an ISO file for my desktop computer that has Win10 OS. I want to purchase a new laptop but they only come with Win11 OS but I want to keep using Win10. Can I install the ISO image with Win10 OS onto the new laptop,? Do I need to remove the Win11 OS first...
  4. creating iso to install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    creating iso to install windows: I am trying to create a Windows ISO file. I am using the windows media creation tool. I have a 500 GB SD card in order to download it onto. I have 25 GB free on my C: drive. I have directed the download to the SD card. After it downloads the OS and verifies it, it begins...
  5. Creating a USB with Windows ISO

Creating a USB with Windows ISO: Need help creating a USB with Win 10 ISO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-a-usb-with-windows-iso/e15bd990-5861-4033-9416-05baf524176e
  6. Is it possible to use an old ISO to clean install Windows 10?

Is it possible to use an old ISO to clean install Windows 10?: Lets say that instead of downloading the latest 1803 ISO someone wanted to use a previously downloaded old Windows 10 ISO..1609, 1703 etc to clean install Windows 10. Would it successfully install you right up to date to version 1803. Or are you not supposed to do that. Could...
  7. DISM - Create Bootable ISO with Multiple Windows 10 Images

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    DISM - Create Bootable ISO with Multiple Windows 10 Images: How to: DISM - Create Bootable ISO with Multiple Windows 10 Images [img] Information Quite a many of us Windows geeks are in to customizing Windows install images. For instance, I like to do three different deployment / install images of the same Windows version and...
  8. Is it possible to create multiple partitions on a USB flash drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to create multiple partitions on a USB flash drive?: Hello! I recently used a 16GB USB flash drive to create an installer for a new Linux distro. I noticed that the created partition is 8GB and the rest 8GB is unused. I want to create a second NTFS partition so I can use the USB as a recording medium for my PVR, but Disk...
  9. create skipable product key installation ISO

create skipable product key installation ISO: Im not trying to do anything illegal or anything but i want to create a skipable installation iso. Ive been able to successfully do this with windows 8/8.1. The reason for me to do this is I work at a computer repair shop and we do a lot of installs. To keep up a fast pace i...
  10. Is it possible to create Windows ISO from $WINDOWS.~BT / $Windows.~ws

Is it possible to create Windows ISO from $WINDOWS.~BT / $Windows.~ws: Hi, I was trying to upgrade to windows 10 from my Window 7 PC. I downloaded it using Media creation tool. However, unfortunately, the upgrading process failed and I end up with Windows 10 couldn't install. I tried to run the setup again using the $Windows.~WS folder saved...