Windows 10: is it possible to disable future MANDATORY updates?

Discus and support is it possible to disable future MANDATORY updates? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; windows is forcing updates on end of life builds. is there a trick to override this mandatory update ? 177966 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by link626, May 4, 2021.

1. link626 Win User

is it possible to disable future MANDATORY updates?

windows is forcing updates on end of life builds. is there a trick to override this mandatory update ?

:)

link626, May 4, 2021
  2. link626 Win User

windows is forcing updates on end of life builds.

is there a trick to override this mandatory update ?

link626, May 4, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, May 4, 2021
  4. is it possible to disable future MANDATORY updates?

Matthew Wai, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. is it possible to disable future MANDATORY updates? - Similar Threads - possible disable future

2. FS2020 Mandatory Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FS2020 Mandatory Update: Flight Sim 2020 Mandatory update screen when starting up but there is no update in Shop Does not allow the program to load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs2020-mandatory-update/3f63cd4d-13c3-4a5b-a107-ab86cc3eb8a7
  3. FS2O20 Mandatory update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS2O20 Mandatory update: I just installed this update and it changed how all the buttons work like altitude, vertical speed. You know have to scroll with the mouse wheel to change and cannot set the height/speed like before. I can adjust the altitude but not put the botton to set it as the new...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Frozen on "Update Success [MANDATORY UPDATE] Mandatory updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Frozen on "Update Success [MANDATORY UPDATE] Mandatory updates...: Anyone else having this issue? Not even getting to game launch screen. Task Manager indicates that MFS CPU usage is around 35% and power usage "Very High" I chatted to a Microsoft agent but they could only suggest that it is due to high demand on launch day....
  5. Is it possible to disable the windows update completely ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to disable the windows update completely ?: My windows update fails every time and takes forever. Can I turn it off completely? submitted by /u/discorogo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hza5ed/is_it_possible_to_disable_the_windows_update/
  6. Is there anyway to stop the update to be mandatory?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway to stop the update to be mandatory?: The latest update cause for the most of my apps not to work. submitted by /u/JPysus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvi0a7/is_there_anyway_to_stop_the_update_to_be_mandatory/
  7. Is it at all possible to stop all future Windows updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it at all possible to stop all future Windows updates?: I lost two weeks of my time, going through at least 15 different Microsoft techs, and 2 different techs at Corel after the 1903 update abruptly stopped the use of Photoshop, InDesign and Corel Paintshop Prop 2019. I ended up having to do a complete recovery to get them to...
  8. No Sound After Mandatory Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound After Mandatory Update: My windows 10 machine updated a couple weeks ago and it no longer outputs any sound. Over the taskbar sound icon there is a red x. I've tried several combinations of uninstalling and reinstalling drivers and none have produced results. The only next step I can think of is a...
  9. Enough with the mandatory updates for **** sake.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enough with the mandatory updates for **** sake.: How the hell do I stop the mandatory updates. I'm sick of losing work and progress because Microsoft think they know whats best for me and me set up. The excuse of "some people would fail to install important updates" is ****. Every time windows decides "oh look time for an...
  10. Possible Route for Windows in future???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible Route for Windows in future???: I wonder if it would be possible to have windows open a site/programme in a specific browser in the future. For example, windows installer asks if I woulds like to open this in FF, IE, Edge and so on. Or a learning prompt when opening whatever clicking on a web site? Just a...