Windows 10: Is it possible to do Wallpaper Slideshow with multiple folders for specific monitors?

Discus and support Is it possible to do Wallpaper Slideshow with multiple folders for specific monitors? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I currently have a horizontal and vertical monitor and using the Slideshow feature puts some terrible positioned wallpapers on the screen. I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sheepsheepsheepsheep, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Is it possible to do Wallpaper Slideshow with multiple folders for specific monitors?

I currently have a horizontal and vertical monitor and using the Slideshow feature puts some terrible positioned wallpapers on the screen. I've been leaving it in picture mode and manually setting each wallpaper each week.

Is it possible to have it on slideshow using different folders casting on a specific monitor? If not, is there any lightweight applications that can do this?

submitted by /u/sheepsheepsheepsheep
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sheepsheepsheepsheep, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Wallpaper slideshow is buggy

Hi,

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue with wallpaper slideshow:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Please let us know if this happens in Microsoft account or Local account?
    • Have you tried a different folder with images and checked if the issue persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 5, 2020
  3. How do you set background slideshow to use multiple picture folders

The desktop background slideshow does not accept multiple folders as sources for the slideshow. Any indication otherwise is in error. Previously there were ways to get the desktop background slideshow to use *files* from multiple folders, using a tool
    such as the old Wallpaper control panel by running exactly:

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper

from a CMD prompt. This is old functionality that may go away at some/any point. A third party wallpaper or theme management tool could create this same effect.

Note that due to a bug in the Settings :: Personalization :: Background page, if you *visit* that Settings page it will reset your wallpaper from multiple-file-based to single-folder based. That is fixed in the upcoming Windows 10 Creator's Update.

zachd [MSFT], Jul 5, 2020
  4. Is it possible to do Wallpaper Slideshow with multiple folders for specific monitors?

Wallpaper Slideshow on Only One Monitor

Hello. As the title suggests, I want to have desktop wallpapers that are different on each monitor. More specifically, I want to have one single wallpaper for my main screen, but I want my secondary screen to cycle through a slideshow. Is there a way to
    set only one screen to have a slideshow?

Deaf719wow, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to do Wallpaper Slideshow with multiple folders for specific monitors?

1. Is it possible to do Wallpaper Slideshow with multiple folders for specific monitors? - Similar Threads - possible Wallpaper Slideshow

2. Wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper slideshow: Hi,I have set the background to show a random image Change picture every: 1 minuteShuffle: OnChoose a fit: FitEvery time the wallpaper change on my main screen it flicker totaly Black and return as normal after a second or 2and when i use right click "show next wallpaper" it...
  3. Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question: I have a set up with 3 monitors - I am using the slideshow function in the Personalisation. Each Desktop has a different background Which is how I like having itHowever, I want the desktop images to change every day - as seen in how I have my settings posted above. This does...
  4. Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question: I have a set up with 3 monitors - I am using the slideshow function in the Personalisation. Each Desktop has a different background Which is how I like having itHowever, I want the desktop images to change every day - as seen in how I have my settings posted above. This does...
  5. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors: Hi, I'm on windows 10. I have three monitors. I use two of them to work and store icons, the third one is always empty. For the 2 first monitors I like to have a solid color no image background. I want to have a slideshow on my third screen and a solid color or a fix image or...
  6. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors: Hi, I'm on windows 10. I have three monitors. I use two of them to work and store icons, the third one is always empty. For the 2 first monitors I like to have a solid color no image background. I want to have a slideshow on my third screen and a solid color or a fix image or...
  7. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?: Looking for a program that would allow me to have a sperate slideshow wallpaper for each of my monitors. submitted by /u/32_bit_link [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhkjto/different_slideshow_wallpaper_for_each_monitor/
  9. Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors: Hi! I recently found some desktop backgrounds of the same outdoor scene, but with a changing time of day as you go through themmorning, sunset, night. I wanted to put them on a slideshow to change every four hours or so, so the pictures change to reflect the time of day as it...
  10. Desktop slideshow... view previous wallpaper.. possible?

Desktop slideshow... view previous wallpaper.. possible?: Hey guys is it possible to add In the context menu “view previous background” Just wondering.... *Wink thanks 114044