Windows 10: Is it possible to downgrade the Windows 10 magnifier tool?

Discus and support Is it possible to downgrade the Windows 10 magnifier tool? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 2004 but I hate the way the magnify.exe tool works here. Seems like they integrated it into the new settings and generally made it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_ElPsyKongroo_, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Is it possible to downgrade the Windows 10 magnifier tool?

I'm running Windows 2004 but I hate the way the magnify.exe tool works here. Seems like they integrated it into the new settings and generally made it UWP-like. I don't like that because it interferes with some stuff I used to use the old magnifier with and it interrupts my workflow. Is there any way to downgrade the magnifier, or do I have to straight up downgrade Windows and forever stay on years-old version of Windows 10?

submitted by /u/_ElPsyKongroo_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_ElPsyKongroo_, Oct 30, 2020

2. magnifier on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.

Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

Use Magnifier to make things on the screen easier to see

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 30, 2020
  3. manage magnifier shortcut

Hey RXaverius,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.
    Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

Use Magnifier to make things on the screen easier to see

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Is it possible to downgrade the Windows 10 magnifier tool?

Magnifier tool

Hi Gerald,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

As of now, there is no option to change in size of docked mode of Magnifier app on Windows 10.

I suggest you to provide your valuable suggestion and feedback on Windows Feedback app.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with magnifier app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to downgrade the Windows 10 magnifier tool?

1. Is it possible to downgrade the Windows 10 magnifier tool? - Similar Threads - possible downgrade magnifier

2. Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7?: Hi, I am working at an engineering firm and they had written a code that communicated with motor controllers via a USB to serial port. Recently windows had forced an update, as the computer had been on Windows 7 until then. The code is no longer able to communicate via the...
  3. Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7?: Hi, I am working at an engineering firm and they had written a code that communicated with motor controllers via a USB to serial port. Recently windows had forced an update, as the computer had been on Windows 7 until then. The code is no longer able to communicate via the...
  4. Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Media Tool Downgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Tool Downgrade: So i want to go back to Windows 10 from Windows 11 but i dont have enough storage on my usb to keep my files and if i choose keep nothing but when it's ready to be installed and i click on the change what to keep and i select there "Keep Windows settings, personal files, and...
  6. Media Tool Downgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Tool Downgrade: So i want to go back to Windows 10 from Windows 11 but i dont have enough storage on my usb to keep my files and if i choose keep nothing but when it's ready to be installed and i click on the change what to keep and i select there "Keep Windows settings, personal files, and...
  7. Is it possible to downgrade Windows 10 Pro to the Home edition?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible to downgrade Windows 10 Pro to the Home edition?: I have a computer that has Windows 10 Pro that I want to donate to a charitable foundation that houses and educates at-risk teenagers. The Director does not want the students to have access to the Pro version of Windows 10; all his existing computers have the Home version...
  8. Downgrading Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro. Is it possible?

Downgrading Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro. Is it possible?: Hi, I have a laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise installed in it. The thing is when I purchased the laptop I had no idea about any OS and how to install any. So, one of my elder cousins purchased a copy of the Enterprise edition and installed it on my laptop and now I want it...
  9. Downgrade to Windows 8.1 possibility

Downgrade to Windows 8.1 possibility: Hey guys, Can anyone tell me if I could downgrade my PC to Windows 8.1 from Windows 10 with the same license key? I don't like it very much, actually. Is there any LEGALand ADVISIBLE way to do so? I don't want to buy a license key again, so if there is any possible way to do...
  10. Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Floating Transparent Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 [img] Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words and images...