Windows 10: IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM TO OPEN OMX FILE

Discus and support IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM TO OPEN OMX FILE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWN LOAD A PROGRAM TO OPEN A OMX FILE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by laurenceevans1, Dec 20, 2018.

1. IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM TO OPEN OMX FILE

IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWN LOAD A PROGRAM TO OPEN A OMX FILE

:)

laurenceevans1, Dec 20, 2018

2. How to change a file's open with program to when i first downloaded it

Hello, i'm wondering if it is possible to change a open with option back to unknown application on some files. i accidentally clicked open with the picture opener and its stuck on it now. how can i revert this? step by step if possible.

Thank you.

yoyomomishungry, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Dec 20, 2018
  4. IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM TO OPEN OMX FILE

downloaded pdf files opening in word

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know what it exactly means “i am unable to to
    force downloaded files to open in acrobat.” Are you trying to open the files from the browser or saved location.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps.

• Open Control Panel.
    • On the Control Panel window, click the
      Programs category.
    • Click on Default Program.
    • Click on set your default programs.
    • From the list of programs in the left of the Set Default Programs window, click to select the program that you want to set as default for the file type of your choice.
    • Once selected, from the right pane, click the Set this program as default to automatically associate all supported file types with the selected program.
    • You can click the Choose defaults for this program option to configure things more granularly.
    • From the available list on the Set Program Associations window, check the checkboxes representing the file types that you want the selected program to open by default.
    • Once you have made the required changes, click
      Save, close the opened Set Default Programs window, and start using your Windows 10 PC with the modified settings.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM TO OPEN OMX FILE

1. IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM TO OPEN OMX FILE - Similar Threads - POSSIBLE DOWNLOAD PROGRAM

2. Downloaded Program files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloaded Program files.: What is Downloaded Program Files? Do I need it or I can just clean it using disk clean-up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-program-files/c7d5596c-89a3-4213-82f1-aa589420bb3c
  3. Is it possible to make only specific file open with a different program?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make only specific file open with a different program?: Hello I am using Autohotkey language(or whatevcer that is) for one script I've written the script in notepad and then in properties changed the default program that launches the file to Autohotkey, unsurprisingly all notepad files now try to open with this...
  4. It is possible to open HEIC files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It is possible to open HEIC files?: Need to download a third part. submitted by /u/jlocatell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gi9e03/it_is_possible_to_open_heic_files/
  5. choosing a program to open a program file

in Windows 10 Customization
    choosing a program to open a program file: why can't I drop and drag a program file in windows 10 and it becomes the default program for that program file? I has worked from windows 95.........
  6. Download file will not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download file will not open: I'm not sure if this is a question I should ask Nikon, but I downloaded a firmware update and to continue with the process of getting the firmware on my camera, I have to open the file and extract the bin file. However, clicking on the download file does nothing. No action is...
  7. Unknown program opening open file with program dialogue.

Unknown program opening open file with program dialogue.: I keep having this issue every morning when I get on my computer. The open with program dialogue will be open asking what I would like to open *File* with. Said file is unknown *I did not open anything as I was away from the computer* My instinct tells me to click notepad...
  8. OPENING FILES/PROGRAMS

OPENING FILES/PROGRAMS: HI THERE,COULD ANYONE HELP I HAVE LOADS OF FILES AND PROGRAMS I NEED DESPERATLY TO USE BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO OPEN AS ALWAYS SHOWS ERROR CANT OPEN 'EXE' FIES HOW DO I OPEN THEM WHAT DO I NEED TO GET OR WHAT DO I NEED TO DO PLEASE HELP AND THANKS....
  9. Opening downloaded files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening downloaded files: I downloaded all files from my computer onto a thumb drive, but I cannot open it unless I purchase a program from SearchandRecover, a division of iolo technologies. Do I have to spend $10 to open my own file? If not, how do I open it?...
  10. Possible to open MEMO- files in Win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible to open MEMO- files in Win10?: Hi there! I have made some important sound recordings on my Samsung phone, the audio files are stored in the file type ".memo". Is there a safe and simple (without having to download strange apps...) way to open/ read this files in windows 10? Thanx! BRG/ Örjan. 125103