Windows 10: Is it possible to download Imovie from apple on Windows 10?

Discus and support Is it possible to download Imovie from apple on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to download i Movie from apple to my PC (Windows 10 operating system) I have already searched a lot but have not found anything yet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ApMaTap, Aug 1, 2020.

1. ApMaTap Win User

Is it possible to download Imovie from apple on Windows 10?

I would like to download i Movie from apple to my PC (Windows 10 operating system)

I have already searched a lot but have not found anything yet

would be happy if someone knows where to download it

Probably won't work :-(

:)

ApMaTap, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Is it possible to download Imovie from apple on Windows 10?

Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

win10freak, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to download Imovie from apple on Windows 10?

1. Is it possible to download Imovie from apple on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - possible download Imovie

2. How to Download Windows 10 for Apple M1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Download Windows 10 for Apple M1: Hi,I am trying to find the windows 10 for ARM insider, I am unable to find any link to download windows 10 for Apple M1 processor. Anyone could provide me any link from where I can download ?RegardsNaeem Abbas...
  3. How to Download Windows 10 for Apple M1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Download Windows 10 for Apple M1: Hi,I am trying to find the windows 10 for ARM insider, I am unable to find any link to download windows 10 for Apple M1 processor. Anyone could provide me any link from where I can download ?RegardsNaeem Abbas...
  4. How to Download Windows 10 for Apple M1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Apple tv app not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple tv app not downloading: I got a new computer recently. It has windows 10 professional xps15. I'm trying to download the apple tv app. however, it won't work. When I click install a message pop-ups that says It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  6. Apple tv app not downloading

Apple tv app not downloading: I got a new computer recently. It has windows 10 professional xps15. I'm trying to download the apple tv app. however, it won't work. When I click install a message pop-ups that says It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  7. ?IMovie transfer films from the iPad to Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ?IMovie transfer films from the iPad to Windows 10 PC?: IMovie Transfer movies from the iPad to Windows 10 PC ?IMovie Filme vom IPad auf Windows 10 PC übertragen?
  8. Apple Keyboard for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apple Keyboard for Windows 10: I have Magic Keyboard 2 and want to use it on my win10 machine. FN keys doesn't working. I have tried magic utilities and trial is finished and don't want to pay it. What should I do for enable FN keys? submitted by /u/farukbigez [link] [comments]...
  9. Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play,...: I want to get a game on PC that isn't accessible through Microsoft currency. I don't really have much else money for purchase (not that age as of yet :/). Is there any method of taking money from my Microsoft balance and moving it over to another e-wallet? Thanks in advance!...
  10. Downloading Apps from either the Apple App store or from Google App store...

Downloading Apps from either the Apple App store or from Google App store...: Hello again! Hoping I word this properly and do not create any confusion! I am wanting to download the wish.com app - per their website it can be downloaded from the apple app store or from Google play....of course it's not offered on the Windows Store (any idea as to...