Windows 10: is it possible to download office 365 on my d drive instead of c drive?

Discus and support is it possible to download office 365 on my d drive instead of c drive? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; . submitted by /u/Ilovearfa123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqvdeb/is_it_possible_to_download_office_365_on_my_d/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ilovearfa123, Sep 11, 2020.

1. is it possible to download office 365 on my d drive instead of c drive?

/u/Ilovearfa123, Sep 11, 2020
  2. LHuck Win User

App download keeps defaulting to D drive instead of C drive.

DaveM121,

If I do your first suggestion so I no longer see the D drive will that let me download and install the Nox player on my computer and will it automatically go to my C drive instead of the D drive like it has been doing?

If I do your second suggestion again will I be able to download and install Nox player on my computer?

And finally, which is the best all-a-round option?

Thanks,

LHuck, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Toller67 Win User
    Installing on Drive D?

On my Dell computer, Drive C has 104GB which is 95% in use while Drive D has 931GB of which 904GB are free. Is it possible to uninstall Office 365 from Drive C and then re-install it on Drive D?

Toller67, Sep 11, 2020
  4. LHuck Win User

is it possible to download office 365 on my d drive instead of c drive?

App download keeps defaulting to D drive instead of C drive.

I am attempting to download the most current Nox Player app to my Windows 10 PC but it keeps attempting the download to my D drive instead of my C drive. I do not have the room on my D drive for the download. I am unable to get it to download to my C drive.
    My computer knowledge is very limited so any help would need to be basic so a novice could understand. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

LHuck, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

is it possible to download office 365 on my d drive instead of c drive?

1. is it possible to download office 365 on my d drive instead of c drive? - Similar Threads - possible download office

2. Moving Office 365 and other apps from "C" drive to "D" drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving Office 365 and other apps from "C" drive to "D" drive: Hi,My PC SSD "C" drive has a 128 Gb capacity and it is getting nearly full. I also have two internal HDs of 2 Tb & 1 Tb.Is there a way to move apps that install by default to the "C" drive to another HDD.Thanks in advance for any help....
  3. Moving Office 365 and other apps from "C" drive to "D" drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Office 365 and other apps from "C" drive to "D" drive: Hi,My PC SSD "C" drive has a 128 Gb capacity and it is getting nearly full. I also have two internal HDs of 2 Tb & 1 Tb.Is there a way to move apps that install by default to the "C" drive to another HDD.Thanks in advance for any help....
  4. Moving Office 365 and other apps from "C" drive to "D" drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My desktop view is my D drive instead of my C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My desktop view is my D drive instead of my C drive: I need help to revert the view of my desktop. It was originally the C drive where all my main files are there but after I moved a game file to D drive, my desktop view suddenly changes to my D drive files....
  6. Transfer Microsoft office from C drive to D drive.

Transfer Microsoft office from C drive to D drive.: Hello, good evening, I would like to transfer Microsoft office 2019 from C drive to D drive on my laptop, HP Probook 450 G7, I am on Windows 10 version 20H2. Previously I contact with the community but received no answer, maybe because of the mail address. Please help. My...
  7. office transfer from c drive to d drive.

office transfer from c drive to d drive.: Hello, Good afternoon, I would like to transfer Microsoft office 2019 from C drive to D drive on my HP Probook 450 g7. I am on Windows 10 version 20H2. Please help me....
  8. Not enough space on C: drive for Office 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not enough space on C: drive for Office 365: About 2 years ago I bought a PC with a 4Tb hard drive. I used W10 Disk management to separate the OS C:\ drive from other data drives and also set up A:\ drive for apps and programs. W10 appeared to be taking up about 32Gb so I set the C: drive at 120Gb. Disk Management...
  9. App download keeps defaulting to D drive instead of C drive.

App download keeps defaulting to D drive instead of C drive.: I am attempting to download the most current Nox Player app to my Windows 10 PC but it keeps attempting the download to my D drive instead of my C drive. I do not have the room on my D drive for the download. I am unable to get it to download to my C drive. My computer...
  10. D drive installations instead of C drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    D drive installations instead of C drive: During installations of any of my apps I always try to install them on my D drive. (Not MS Store apps, I can't stand that drivel.) I notice that certain apps absolutely refuse to offer any alternative installation location besides the C drive (system drive). No such dialogue...