Windows 10: Is it possible to embed a small excel spreadsheet file permanently/active into my desktop...

Discus and support Is it possible to embed a small excel spreadsheet file permanently/active into my desktop... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Say I have a very simple spreadsheet file with 3 lines only. A1 cell is I enter whatever number. B1 has a function/formula that outputs a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PillCosbyz, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Is it possible to embed a small excel spreadsheet file permanently/active into my desktop...

Say I have a very simple spreadsheet file with 3 lines only.

A1 cell is I enter whatever number.

B1 has a function/formula that outputs a different number depending on whatever I enter into A1.

C1 same thing different formula.

I want this to be embedded 24/7 in a small corner of my desktop so I can just input numbers into A1 and the other 2 lines will output whatever without me opening a spreadsheet everytime. Is this possible? How do I do it?

submitted by /u/PillCosbyz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PillCosbyz, Feb 18, 2020
  2. LizMummy Win User

Windows 10. I can't save an excel sheet

So I've created a small, very simple excel spreadsheet. Click Save As. It produces a list of destinations including Documents, Desktop etc. I click on documents and get precisely nothing. No error message. No co-operation. Any suggestions?

LizMummy, Feb 18, 2020
  3. PatSzweda Win User
    PRINTING LABEL IN WORD FROM AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET

We are trying to print labels in word from a spreadsheet in Excel. We have tried copying the spreadsheet to a recipient list but can not get it to work. Is there a way to import the spreadsheet and not retype the information?

PatSzweda, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Is it possible to embed a small excel spreadsheet file permanently/active into my desktop...

Excel sheet as desktop background.

When I'd used WInXP in past, there was a feature called Active Desktop, which allowed me to set up my excel spreadsheet as deskop background. Then... Win10 came out, and I tried it... just to find that Win10 had no active desktop as option.

Is there any way to set up excel spreadsheet as desktop background for Win10?

Vladislav Trofimov, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to embed a small excel spreadsheet file permanently/active into my desktop...

1. Is it possible to embed a small excel spreadsheet file permanently/active into my desktop... - Similar Threads - possible embed small

2. Any Excel Spreadsheet experts out there?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Excel Spreadsheet experts out there?: I am trying to learn spreadsheet creations using built-in shortcuts. I have a question about the AutoSum feature. I know how to use it for rows and columns calculations, however, I am wondering if AutoSum can calculate separate cells for me. For example, If I only wanted to...
  3. Any Excel Spreadsheet experts out there?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any Excel Spreadsheet experts out there?: I am trying to learn spreadsheet creations using built-in shortcuts. I have a question about the AutoSum feature. I know how to use it for rows and columns calculations, however, I am wondering if AutoSum can calculate separate cells for me. For example, If I only wanted to...
  4. Pinning Excel Spreadsheet to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinning Excel Spreadsheet to the taskbar: This is the second time that an update has occurred and I have lost my ability to show spreadsheets on my Excel taskbar. I cannot drag from File explorer and my Display is setup correct. Can you please tell me how I can get this feature back....
  5. Pinning Excel Spreadsheet to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinning Excel Spreadsheet to the taskbar: This is the second time that an update has occurred and I have lost my ability to show spreadsheets on my Excel taskbar. I cannot drag from File explorer and my Display is setup correct. Can you please tell me how I can get this feature back....
  6. Excel 2013 spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel 2013 spreadsheets: I am having hick-ups in my spreadsheets, ie, copying, pasting, inserting, etc. How can this be resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2013-spreadsheets/40ceb777-1a23-4ff3-a8f4-f7f9ac5b6bb0
  7. Excel spreadsheet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel spreadsheet: I can no longer copy my credit card statement into an Excel worksheet so that each charged item appears in a single horizontal cell like I used to be able to do. Instead, the entire list of charges appears in a single vertical row. What can I do?...
  8. Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets: Can someone help me to I presume clear formatting in cells. I'm entering a column of numbers in this case planting space guides for vegetables and every once in awhile a random cell will revert to a date. For example, if you look down the column you see 15-30, 40-50, Oct-15...
  9. Excel Spreadsheet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel Spreadsheet: A simple xlsm spreadsheet suddenly stopped loading. Clicking on the icon to load, and alternatively clicking on the file itself, the green EXCEL screen shows, It asks to update links, answer as previously is Dont update, then the screen remains blank and nothing happens....
  10. Excel spreadsheets open blank.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel spreadsheets open blank.: Recently my Excel programs began to open with a blank Excel screen. I can go to Open in the blank sheet and open the spreadsheet from there. This happening on my Dell Latitude E5500 Laptop. This has been working fine for years. My PC is opening my Excel spreadsheets...