Windows 10: Is it possible to fix a windows 10 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of...

Discus and support Is it possible to fix a windows 10 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I have a Windows 10 or 11 computer. A file was deleted or went missing. It allowed me to open my apps and files. Now Everytime I open my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lauren Carrelos, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Is it possible to fix a windows 10 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of...

Hello! I have a Windows 10 or 11 computer. A file was deleted or went missing. It allowed me to open my apps and files. Now Everytime I open my laptop it says "Select an app to open this .exe file". And on top of that I now have a virus or male ware. It is the powdelloted.co.in virus. It puts pop up add in my notifications section. I can't remove it without opening any app or file but I can't open any. Is there still a way to fix this or at least get rid of the malware?

:)

Lauren Carrelos, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2023
  3. iko22 Win User
    How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Is it possible to fix a windows 10 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of... 196782d1532328622t-how-get-rid-raw-file-support-windows-photo-viewer-reg-merge.png

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Sep 24, 2023
  4. Jetster Win User

Is it possible to fix a windows 10 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of...

Jetster, Sep 24, 2023
Thema:

Is it possible to fix a windows 10 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of...

1. Is it possible to fix a windows 10 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of... - Similar Threads - possible fix computer

2. How to get rid of the app used to open a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of the app used to open a file: I play Sims 4 and accidentally made it where Notepad opens all of my mod files, I do not want that. I have tried CRTL - X and it doesn't work. I don't want my files to open with anything. All of my files now have the note pad icon instead of the original file icon....
  3. How to get rid of the app used to open a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of the app used to open a file: I play Sims 4 and accidentally made it where Notepad opens all of my mod files, I do not want that. I have tried CRTL - X and it doesn't work. I don't want my files to open with anything. All of my files now have the note pad icon instead of the original file icon....
  4. Is it possible to fix a windows 11 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to fix a windows 11 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of...: Hello! I have a Samsung galaxy book pro, windows 11 computer. A file was deleted or went missing. It allowed me to open my apps and files. Now Everytime I open my laptop it says "Select an app to open this .exe file". And on top of that I now have a virus or male ware. It is...
  5. Is it possible to fix a windows 11 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of...

Is it possible to fix a windows 11 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of...: Hello! I have a Samsung galaxy book pro, windows 11 computer. A file was deleted or went missing. It allowed me to open my apps and files. Now Everytime I open my laptop it says "Select an app to open this .exe file". And on top of that I now have a virus or male ware. It is...
  6. Is it possible to fix a windows 11 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Is it possible to fix a windows 10 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to fix a windows 10 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of...: Hello! I have a Windows 10 or 11 computer. A file was deleted or went missing. It allowed me to open my apps and files. Now Everytime I open my laptop it says "Select an app to open this .exe file". And on top of that I now have a virus or male ware. It is the...
  8. Is it possible to fix a windows 10 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of...

Is it possible to fix a windows 10 computer that can't open any app or file and get rid of...: Hello! I have a Windows 10 or 11 computer. A file was deleted or went missing. It allowed me to open my apps and files. Now Everytime I open my laptop it says "Select an app to open this .exe file". And on top of that I now have a virus or male ware. It is the...
  9. Can't open any apps and files in Windows 10

Can't open any apps and files in Windows 10: I can't open any games, apps, images, and files due to the missing .dll files (eg. VCRUNTIME140.dll, MSVCR110.dll). At first, I tried to re-register VCRuntime140.dll. I went to the Command Prompt and selected "run as administrator". However, after I clicked on "run as...
  10. Can't open any *.exe files or windows apps.

Can't open any *.exe files or windows apps.: Open a file or app I get a System file error (-1073741819) I search and find to sfc /scannow, also did the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth. I did these scans and troubleshoot many times but it does not resolve the problem. Today I find Create Windows 10...