Windows 10: Is it possible to force open a program upon boot and restrict the access to the system

Discus and support Is it possible to force open a program upon boot and restrict the access to the system in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Is there any way to force open a program when you boot Windows and restrict the access to the other parts of the system? Like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bob__Wagemans, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Is it possible to force open a program upon boot and restrict the access to the system

Hello everyone,

Is there any way to force open a program when you boot Windows and restrict the access to the other parts of the system?

Like opening Google Chrome or Word in full screen mode but you can't go back to file manager or whatever other program or service in the system?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Bob__Wagemans
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bob__Wagemans, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Restrict access to Windows programs name?

Hi!

A year ago i had to set up an public internet PC and i installed a program from Microsoft but now that i have to install another public PC i have forgotten the programs name.. any idea which program from Microsoft restricts unnessasary access to Windows?

Lauri

Laurijan, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Sue_584 Win User
    Restrict access to a program

trying to restrict access not time limit and only access for them on this program

Sue_584, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Cixoos Win User

Is it possible to force open a program upon boot and restrict the access to the system

Restrict program access and startup for second user?

Is there any easy way to restrict program access and startup for second user?

I need to share my pc for a short time, and would want to restrict what programs show in startmenu and start at boot. Tried a new local account and new family member, but dont see any program restriction controls.

Was looking also for some software that maybe can control this?

Cixoos, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to force open a program upon boot and restrict the access to the system

1. Is it possible to force open a program upon boot and restrict the access to the system - Similar Threads - possible force open

2. upon booting get message No operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upon booting get message No operating system: after an upgrade desktop boots but stops with message NO operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upon-booting-get-message-no-operating-system/af2afb19-7646-464a-808b-c57608b1b70d
  3. upon booting get message No operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upon booting get message No operating system: after an upgrade desktop boots but stops with message NO operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upon-booting-get-message-no-operating-system/af2afb19-7646-464a-808b-c57608b1b70d
  4. Restrict Hide access to programs by user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restrict Hide access to programs by user: We recently installed several new Win10 computers one of which will be shared by several users. More a matter of limited space than anything else.There are a couple programs on the one unit we do NOT want other users to have access to, let alone see in the start menu or as a...
  5. Restrict access to programs until certain time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restrict access to programs until certain time: Greetings, Is there a way to restrict access to programs for myself, the administrator, until certain time? I want to restrict some programs until afternoon, so I can only be allowed to use programs for college for most of the day....
  6. Computer automatically restarting upon opening a program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer automatically restarting upon opening a program: Hello everyone! I have recently upgraded my computer to an AMD 5800x from an i7 7700k. As soon as I did that my Windows started black screening and restarting anytime I try to open a game or program. I already reinstalled windows and the issue persisted. If anyone has an idea...
  7. programs foisted upon me every time there's a forced update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    programs foisted upon me every time there's a forced update: Windows 10 Home -How do i stop microsoft from weighing down my computer with unwanted programs and garbage I never wanted with every "update"? It is infuriating to be constantly trying to free up space for the programs and apps I need and trying to guess which programs...
  8. Cannot access some programs because of family restrictions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot access some programs because of family restrictions: I removed myself from a Microsoft Family and tried to log into my Microsoft account on a new computer. Previously I was registered as a child but I currently cannot download some software because of the family restrictions. I double checked, I really removed myself from the...
  9. Restrict program access and startup for second user?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Restrict program access and startup for second user?: Is there any easy way to restrict program access and startup for second user? I need to share my pc for a short time, and would want to restrict what programs show in startmenu and start at boot. Tried a new local account and new family member, but dont see any program...
  10. Cannot open programs upon searching for them

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open programs upon searching for them: Okay this has been going on for a while and I've dealt with it up until now, but I want to get it fixed just so I don't have to use the back door to initiate a program. Whenever I search for a program (like cmd, run, control panel), the program shows up in the search...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto open file upon boot