Windows 10: Is it possible to forward email from specific email provider on Gmail

Discus and support Is it possible to forward email from specific email provider on Gmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey guys, Is it possible to forward Gmail email from specific email provider but not all emails on another Gmail account ? Regards. 128726 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jk22, Mar 12, 2019.

1. jk22 Win User

Is it possible to forward email from specific email provider on Gmail

Hey guys,

Is it possible to forward Gmail email from specific email provider but not all emails on another Gmail account ?

Regards.

:)

2. OrbitzXT Win User

Forwarding Yahoo Email on Android Phone?

I'm wondering if something is possible...I'll try to explain as best I can. If I have the Yahoo Mail account forwarding to a Gmail account, is it possible to reply to the forwarded email but have the response come from the original Yahoo account that the email was forwarded from and not the Gmail account it was forwarded to?

The Yahoo email my boss uses has been around for a long time now and he doesn't want to send emails from an address no one knows.

OrbitzXT, Mar 12, 2019
  3. digibucc Win User
    Forwarding Yahoo Email on Android Phone?

yeah i know what you mean, and assumed that would be a problem.
    anything is possible. this is unlikely. there is no way to just change settings and make that happen.

you could set yahoo forwarding to send the email to gmail, i assume, no problem.
    gmail MIGHT allow "from" field spoofing, check out google labs if it is not in the regular options.

other than that, short of some complicated scripting i don't see it happening.

digibucc, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Is it possible to forward email from specific email provider on Gmail

Email Question

Well I got this email YEARS ago before I even knew about online mail. So you recommend Gmail?

TheMailMan78, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to forward email from specific email provider on Gmail

1. Is it possible to forward email from specific email provider on Gmail - Similar Threads - possible forward email

2. Can't receive email from specific email addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't receive email from specific email addresses: Can't receive email from specific email addresses, i receive most of emails but i cant seem to receive emails from a few people/companies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-receive-email-from-specific-email-addresses/5d7ae241-f44a-4e0f-963e-b14d85136b91
  3. Can't receive email from specific email addresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't receive email from specific email addresses: Can't receive email from specific email addresses https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-receive-email-from-specific-email-addresses/5d7ae241-f44a-4e0f-963e-b14d85136b91
  4. What email address do I use to forward possible email scam to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What email address do I use to forward possible email scam to Microsoft?: email received from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** received your order #ODF3265411010000 on May 09, 2023Order Details:Order number: ODF3265411010000Order Date: May 09, 2023Product: Microsoft Firewall Premium ProtectionUser: 1Validity: 12 monthsPrice: $299.99...
  5. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email forwarding: Windows Mail is forwarding copies of emails to my Gmail account. How do I make this stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-forwarding/14b2dce0-893c-4548-81a4-b47c93940cfd
  6. Email forwarding

Email forwarding: Windows Mail is forwarding copies of emails to my Gmail account. How do I make this stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-forwarding/14b2dce0-893c-4548-81a4-b47c93940cfd
  7. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Forward all sent emails to another email?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Forward all sent emails to another email?: Hello, Is it possible to forward all emails sent from an Outlook client to one more additional email when it's being sent? I know if can be added in rules but anyone can change those rules and remove it. Maybe something like a rule that can only be removed by an admin?...
  9. transferring contacts from one email provider to my new email provider

in Windows 10 Customization
    transferring contacts from one email provider to my new email provider: i switched providers and want to know once i cancel the old provider email will my contacts stay so i can use them with my new email? i haven't cancelled my old provider yet as i want to make sure i can do it without losing all my contact. or do i need to write down all the...
  10. forward emails

forward emails: When I am away from work, I would like to forward my emails automatically to another email address. Is this possible. I am using windows 10 email app....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to forward emails with pictures in outlook without the firewalls triggering