Windows 10: Is it possible to get a Mac-like screenshot functionality in Windows?

Discus and support Is it possible to get a Mac-like screenshot functionality in Windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A tool that allows you to select what you want to screenshot out of the screen instead of the entire screen. Any programs for that? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/macedorrn, Jan 14, 2020 at 1:43 AM.

1. Is it possible to get a Mac-like screenshot functionality in Windows?

A tool that allows you to select what you want to screenshot out of the screen instead of the entire screen.

Any programs for that?

submitted by /u/macedorrn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/macedorrn, Jan 14, 2020 at 1:43 AM

2. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 14, 2020 at 1:46 AM
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

4. Kalyan Ch Win User

Is it possible to get a Mac-like screenshot functionality in Windows?

Printscreen/ screenshot?

This functionality isnt available on WP7 yet. We will have to look forward to 'Mango' and see if that update brings us anything.

There is no API as of now that developers can use in their apps for screen capture..

Thema:

Is it possible to get a Mac-like screenshot functionality in Windows?

1. Is it possible to get a Mac-like screenshot functionality in Windows? - Similar Threads - possible Mac screenshot

2. help getting the screenshots working.

in Windows 10 Support
    help getting the screenshots working.: ok i have 1909 ver win10 pro 64 bit. last week when i was trying to setup the fingerprint scanner somehow i messed up the pc and had to do a reset. i got all my data back from a drive that had my files. well back then you helped me setup screenshots. and i had it now it is...
  3. Switched from Mac to Windows. Is it possible to search menu items?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switched from Mac to Windows. Is it possible to search menu items?: [ATTACH] Hello! I was a Mac OS user since the mid 90s, started with System 7. I have recently switched to Windows 10 - so far it has been great. It was a gradual process, I started with a list of over one hundred applications from Mac and found many of these programs are...
  4. How to make Windows 10 look like Mac

in Windows 10 News
    How to make Windows 10 look like Mac: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The macOS offers some inbuilt features that make the OS popular. The OS has been designed to make sure the creators get the maximum benefit and get their job done rather quickly. I used to admire the app launcher, but [...] This post How to make Windows 10...
  5. How to customize Windows OS like Mac OS X?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to customize Windows OS like Mac OS X?: Hello I'm a Mac user who's moved to PC after decades of Mac use. I do 3D computer graphics. I still do office communication & office work on a Mac laptop and share files via Dropbox. I'd like to customize my PC with various add-ons, but I'm afraid to this without a better...
  6. Is it possible to set up Windows 10 like this?

Is it possible to set up Windows 10 like this?: Currently using Windows 8.1 http://storage8.static.itmages.ru/i/...26bdfdcc5d.png 93196
  7. Is it possible to show the Desktop like this by default???

Is it possible to show the Desktop like this by default???: Hello there, I just installed Win10 Pro x64 and started tweaking here and there, and I noticed that when I press the Desktop icon, by default Win10 shows it like this: [img] By default, Win10 shows it like a folder, and not like the Desktop on prior versions of...
  8. Any Mac Like Docks Out There?

Any Mac Like Docks Out There?: I'm looking for a dock that is very similar and or just like the one in Mac OSX. Great Thanks! *Biggrin 5210
  9. Is it possible to asign MAC address to router ports?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to asign MAC address to router ports?: Hi, I have a Asus rt-12n modem router and a netgear nighthawk r7000 router. The Asus is only used to connect to the landline and all wireless connection is via the netgear router. Is it possible to limit access on the Asus LAN ports? The only wired connection I allow is the...
  10. mac air with fresh windows 10 function keys changed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mac air with fresh windows 10 function keys changed: On my mac air, all the function keys(f1-f12) are all changed. I want to be able to change brightness,keyboard led brightness(right now always on, cannot turn off), and sound. The update from win7 to win10 modified those for windows to the new commands. Is there any way to...