Windows 10: Is it possible to get a Mac-like screenshot functionality in Windows?

Discus and support Is it possible to get a Mac-like screenshot functionality in Windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A tool that allows you to select what you want to screenshot out of the screen instead of the entire screen. Any programs for that? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/macedorrn, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Is it possible to get a Mac-like screenshot functionality in Windows?

A tool that allows you to select what you want to screenshot out of the screen instead of the entire screen.

Any programs for that?

submitted by /u/macedorrn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/macedorrn, Jan 14, 2020

2. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Kalyan Ch Win User

Is it possible to get a Mac-like screenshot functionality in Windows?

Printscreen/ screenshot?

This functionality isnt available on WP7 yet. We will have to look forward to 'Mango' and see if that update brings us anything.

There is no API as of now that developers can use in their apps for screen capture..

Kalyan Ch, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to get a Mac-like screenshot functionality in Windows?

1. Is it possible to get a Mac-like screenshot functionality in Windows? - Similar Threads - possible Mac screenshot

2. Instant Screenshot Function Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instant Screenshot Function Not Working: I've tried every combination I can think of. Win+PrintScreen, Win+Function+PrintScreen, Alt+PrintScreen, etc. These will either open the snipping tool or won't do anything at all. I used to hit Windows+PrintScreen, and the screen would flash as if a photo were being taken. I...
  3. Instant Screenshot Function Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instant Screenshot Function Not Working: I've tried every combination I can think of. Win+PrintScreen, Win+Function+PrintScreen, Alt+PrintScreen, etc. These will either open the snipping tool or won't do anything at all. I used to hit Windows+PrintScreen, and the screen would flash as if a photo were being taken. I...
  4. Is it possible to get Mac like curved Window borders in Windows10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to get Mac like curved Window borders in Windows10?: You guys might have seen the curved edges of window birdees on macos, in Win10 its straight, is there any software that could curve the eges, i have seen ultraux theme patcher but i dont want to patch my system, i need something that works standalone like taskbarX for...
  5. Why are my screenshots like this?

Why are my screenshots like this?: [ATTACH] recently my screenshots have been splitting up in 3 images why is this happening can anyone help me fix this please let me know https://preview.redd.it/wyzc09ue1h661.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=b21aac45f76867f7e34c04c18b045a5d00ec74bb submitted by...
  6. Is it possible to change the appearance of folders to look like Mac?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to change the appearance of folders to look like Mac?: I noticed that the folders are yellow and the folder icons appear as partially opened folders at an angle, whereas in Mac the folders are light blue flat folders not at an angle. Is there a way to make the Windows folders look like Mac folders? Also is there a way to add...
  7. Is it possible to make the command prompt more like the Mac terminal?

Is it possible to make the command prompt more like the Mac terminal?: Hi everyone, I started using a windows laptop recently, and overall it's been pretty decent, but I kind of miss the mac terminal. I like using bash and having all of the preinstalled libraries in the terminal. I am curious if there are any reliable tutorials on how to make...
  8. Is there an app to open pdf like in Mac?

Is there an app to open pdf like in Mac?: It is not convenient to open it in Chrome every time. submitted by /u/kolbyng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixds5a/is_there_an_app_to_open_pdf_like_in_mac/
  9. Is it possible for apps to always open non-maximized and centered (sort of like Safari on Mac)?

Is it possible for apps to always open non-maximized and centered (sort of like Safari on Mac)?: Kind of like this. submitted by /u/Charlie_went_Brown [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvyczp/is_it_possible_for_apps_to_always_open/
  10. Any Mac Like Docks Out There?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Mac Like Docks Out There?: I'm looking for a dock that is very similar and or just like the one in Mac OSX. Great Thanks! *Biggrin 5210