Windows 10: Is it possible to get a recovery restore dvd mailed within the US?

Discus and support Is it possible to get a recovery restore dvd mailed within the US? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a laptop which fell on the floor. I have been able to run the reset process and also ran a chkdsk. I downloaded a recovery disk onto usb from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kellj_348, Apr 10, 2020.

1. kellj_348 Win User

Is it possible to get a recovery restore dvd mailed within the US?

I have a laptop which fell on the floor. I have been able to run the reset process and also ran a chkdsk. I downloaded a recovery disk onto usb from Dell but when I tried to restore my laptop, it stopped about 3/4 of the way through and said the copy was corrupted. I have a very slow internet connection because I am a rural location and have only dsl. I would like to know if I can get a dvd mailed if I am not able to get the usb recovery done w/ a Microsoft download.

:)

kellj_348, Apr 10, 2020

2. Can't personalise Mail on Windows 10

Hi Michelle,

I suggest you to change the color in personalize settings on Windows Mail app and check if this helps.

Follow these steps:

• Open Windows Mail app.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Select Personalization and do the necessary changes and see if this helps.

If the issue still persists, try the below and check.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Write to us, if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 10, 2020
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

4. Jane Lla Win User

Burn a recovery dvd for win10 ist possible?

Hello Jack,

After reading through the thread, as suggested by Andre, follow the suggested steps in the forum article attached in his response.

And to answer your query, yes, a dual layer DVD would work just fine.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Is it possible to get a recovery restore dvd mailed within the US? - Similar Threads - possible recovery restore

2. Restore recovery partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore recovery partition: I was working on the Disk Management window and saw there were 2 Recovery partitions like the image below with no name. One was 700MB and the other was 500MB. I could not perform any actions to both of them. After doing what I was doing in the disk management using a 3rd...
  3. Is it possible to create a searchable range within a filname?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to create a searchable range within a filname?: I have PDF copies of checks and usually save them as " September 1st Checks 5050-5100" or whatever the check numbers are. Is it/how can I make it possible to easily find the file that contains a particular check without having to look for the range that it's in? E.g. if I'm...
  4. Promoted to add a US address Within Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Promoted to add a US address Within Microsoft Store: I am trying to purchase 'PPTX Viewer' within the Microsoft store, but the only option is in US funds. I'm only prompted to provide a US address. I am Canadian, and wish to purchase this item in Canadian funds....
  5. Mail within Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Mail within Windows 10: I use the in-built email within Windows 10 and am constantly getting a message telling me to update my credentials for my @gmail account. I am using Windows 10 version 1903 - Build 18362.720 This is driving me crackers, can someone tell me how I can stop this from appearing...
  6. Mail within Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Mail within Windows 10: I use the in-built email within Windows 10 and am constantly getting a message telling me to update my credentials for my @gmail account. I am using Windows 10 version 1903 - Build 18362.720 This is driving me crackers, can someone tell me how I can stop this from appearing...
  7. Is it possible to Change the icon Spacing within Folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to Change the icon Spacing within Folders: [ATTACH] After updating to 1903, i encountered i bug. The Spacing within folder become quite large after refreshing a folder or after thumbnails are loaded. Help, if it is possible to change the spacing or stop the gap after the files are loading completely. Pics:...
  8. WMP DVD Playback Restoration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMP DVD Playback Restoration: So we all know since Windows 8 Microsoft has scrubbed the DVD playback ability of WMP. My question is what exactly did they do and how can I hack it back in? I use VLC Media Player for mostly everything. I've tried to figure this out for a long time but now I am just in the...
  9. SFC Fails within Recovery Enviroment

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC Fails within Recovery Enviroment: I started getting the dreaded startup repair loop, and am unable too boot in Win 10 Insider build 16199. I have a multiboot, with Win 7, which works fine. I went to the command line within WinRE and ran chkdsk on the Win 10 partition, which found no errors. I then ran SFC...
  10. Possibility of installing Windows 8.1 with the recovery DVD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Possibility of installing Windows 8.1 with the recovery DVD?: I have lenovo laptop originally with Windows 8.1 installed and now upgraded to Windows 10 on 4th Aug. One month reverting back to Windows 8.1 period is over. Windows. Old directory is automatically deleted. My question is whether i can revert back to Windows 8.1 with the...