Windows 10: Is it possible to get back all deleted files if my Microsoft account is logged in to Windows?

Discus and support Is it possible to get back all deleted files if my Microsoft account is logged in to Windows? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Okay, so I tried installing Deepin OS along Windows 10, so I used my USB to boot Deepin. I stored all the files in Windows 10, and I put the files of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by melendres_am, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Is it possible to get back all deleted files if my Microsoft account is logged in to Windows?

Okay, so I tried installing Deepin OS along Windows 10, so I used my USB to boot Deepin. I stored all the files in Windows 10, and I put the files of the ISO in the USB. I successfully installed Deepin in my computer, but I did it the wrong way, so Windows is suddenly launching a repair tool (I don't know the name) and I already tried restarting the computer, troubleshooting what's wrong, or opening the Command Prompt (which I have no idea to use). It didn't succeed, although it is possible that I can install Windows 10 again. In my previous Windows 10, I had my Microsoft account logged into it. Is it possible to retrieve all the files I had from my previous Windows 10 and transfer it to a new Windows 10? Thanks for the help

:)

melendres_am, Oct 21, 2019
  2. M3cael Win User

Only write one number to log file and delete old ones?

Hey,

I'm trying to have some software read from a .text file a number (GPU Temp) but the software will only the first number in a list (Or the first anything)

Is there a way to have to log file delete the previous entries and write the new number in it's place without any headers?

EDIT:

Sorry I'll try again.

I have some webcam software that can read a number (or whatever) from a text file and then it displays the number as an overlay.

See here: http://10.244.193.13:8081/

I was trying to use GPU-z to do this but as it logs as a list the webcam software can't update properly (also it reads the headings of the file and displays them instead)

Is there anyway to alter the logging to only output just the number (GPU Temp) and to delete the old numbers so the new value is the only value in the file.

M3cael, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Is it possible to get back all deleted files if my Microsoft account is logged in to Windows? :(

Zakin, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Tatty_One Win User

Is it possible to get back all deleted files if my Microsoft account is logged in to Windows?

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to get back all deleted files if my Microsoft account is logged in to Windows?

1. Is it possible to get back all deleted files if my Microsoft account is logged in to Windows? - Similar Threads - possible deleted files

2. Microsoft deleted my files OneDrive - is there a way to get it all back forgot all about...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft deleted my files OneDrive - is there a way to get it all back forgot all about...: Microsoft deleted my files on OneDrive - is there a way to get it all back forgot all about it, but I had so much stuff there?I found the email a while back ago and it's been a while, but I seem to have my account still. I forgot to pay because I hadn't used my account and my...
  3. Microsoft deleted my files OneDrive - is there a way to get it all back forgot all about...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft deleted my files OneDrive - is there a way to get it all back forgot all about...: Microsoft deleted my files on OneDrive - is there a way to get it all back forgot all about it, but I had so much stuff there?I found the email a while back ago and it's been a while, but I seem to have my account still. I forgot to pay because I hadn't used my account and my...
  4. How to get my microsoft account back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my microsoft account back.: Hello, I have just been aware that my minecraft microsoft account has been hacked around 2 months ago. I have memories from that minecraft account and would like to have it back if possible. I have two accounts this one that im typing on and a minecraft account that was given...
  5. How to get my microsoft account back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get my microsoft account back.: Hello, I have just been aware that my minecraft microsoft account has been hacked around 2 months ago. I have memories from that minecraft account and would like to have it back if possible. I have two accounts this one that im typing on and a minecraft account that was given...
  6. Changing microsoft account does it delete all other files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing microsoft account does it delete all other files?: Simple question really. Is there any way to change my Microsoft account on my PC without losing all the installed games, my photos and files, whatever materials that I have saved on my computer? I have no subscibtions etc on my microsoft account therefore that is not...
  7. Get back files from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get back files from Microsoft account: HI,My Windows 10 was only signed-in with Microsoft account. When a local administrator was created, and used to sign in Windows 10, we found that all files from previously Microsoft account gone.How can we retrieve back the files from Microsoft account?Thanks,...
  8. Is it possible to log a mojang account and a Microsoft account in 2020 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to log a mojang account and a Microsoft account in 2020 ?: Hi! I did not connected my microsoft and mojang before april 20th and i was wondering if it's still possible because i'll not pay another 40 dollars for minecraft. Thank you!...
  9. My Microsoft account was deleted and I'm still logged in.

My Microsoft account was deleted and I'm still logged in.: I made a new account a while ago, (as I disliked the email address) but then realized I could just swich out my email, so I sent in a ticket for deletion. Later, when the account came to be deleted, I went to sign in on my laptop and got the "choose an account" screen upon...
  10. How to Delete all my microsoft accounts

How to Delete all my microsoft accounts: My account is so corrupted with stuff which is affecting how my PC runs, so I want to completely delete it. Then I want to reset my windows 10 and reinstall a fresh win 10. It seems you can't do much on window 10 if you don't have a Microsoft account. Is this true and if so...