Windows 10: Is it possible to get back into windows s mode by restoring a restore point created in s mode?

Discus and support Is it possible to get back into windows s mode by restoring a restore point created in s mode? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is not a real problem but more of a curiosity about how windows s mode works. Reading the microsoft articles on the mode, I deduce that it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marco_Tomasi, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Is it possible to get back into windows s mode by restoring a restore point created in s mode?

This is not a real problem but more of a curiosity about how windows s mode works. Reading the microsoft articles on the mode, I deduce that it is treated as an alternative version of the operating system and that the transition to the standard version is possible at any time, but it is not possible to go back. In some places in the guides restore points are mentioned, but never clearly, so the question is: can you go back into s mode using a restore point? If not, is there an alternative method?

:)

Marco_Tomasi, Jan 21, 2023

2. creating a restore point

Hi Anthony,

We understand that you're having an issue with creating a restore point. For us to further assist you, we'd like to gather additional information.

• Have you tried creating system restore point manually?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?

If you haven't created a system restore point manually, you can refer to the article below and follow the instructions given. Disable your antivirus or security software and then try to create a system restore point manually.

Create a system restore point

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 21, 2023
  3. Want to create restore point

Hello,

This is Sudha Independent Advisor and user like you. Please follow below steps to solve your issue

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Create a restore point, and select it from the list of results.

2. On the System Protection tab in System Properties, select Create.

3. Type a description for the restore point, and then select Create > OK.

reference link :
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402753...

Sudha Goswami, Jan 21, 2023
  4. Is it possible to get back into windows s mode by restoring a restore point created in s mode?

about restore point

add silhouette studio program, exclusion list of files or folders in windows defender, '

boot the windows into safe mode , and then create system restore point

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jan 21, 2023
Thema:

Is it possible to get back into windows s mode by restoring a restore point created in s mode?

1. Is it possible to get back into windows s mode by restoring a restore point created in s mode? - Similar Threads - possible mode restoring

2. How to restore back to Windows S Mode on Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore back to Windows S Mode on Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3: HI, I would like to know if there's a way to restore my PC back to Windows S Mode on Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3.When I first installed windows, I've accidentally chose Windows 11 instead of S mode.I don't have any additional apps on my pc and it is still super slow....
  3. How to restore back to Windows S Mode on Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore back to Windows S Mode on Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3: HI, I would like to know if there's a way to restore my PC back to Windows S Mode on Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3.When I first installed windows, I've accidentally chose Windows 11 instead of S mode.I don't have any additional apps on my pc and it is still super slow....
  4. Is it possible to get back into windows s mode by restoring a restore point created in s mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to get back into windows s mode by restoring a restore point created in s mode?: This is not a real problem but more of a curiosity about how windows s mode works. Reading the microsoft articles on the mode, I deduce that it is treated as an alternative version of the operating system and that the transition to the standard version is possible at any...
  5. getting the s mode back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting the s mode back: how can i get the s mode back because my son accidently switch off the s mode and as I'm using this laptop for my UNI I really need the s mode back to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-the-s-mode-back/9cc44a35-04f4-435b-8ca3-78453615127a
  6. getting the s mode back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting the s mode back: how can i get the s mode back because my son accidently switch off the s mode and as I'm using this laptop for my UNI I really need the s mode back to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-the-s-mode-back/9cc44a35-04f4-435b-8ca3-78453615127a
  7. Reverted back to s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reverted back to s mode: I switched from windows 10 s mode to windows 10 home. Installed new software Libre Office and it worked ok. Now since trying to update AMD graphics software the windows version has reverted to s mode and I can't use my other software or install from AMD. I have tried to...
  8. getting back to s- mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    getting back to s- mode: hello, I just got my hp literally hours ago and accidently turned off s-mode so can i just reset my computer and get back. what do I have to d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-back-to-s-mode/a06e5efe-ab0b-4ef2-9a61-a759dc2c5050
  9. Reverted back to S-Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reverted back to S-Mode: Bought a new computer since my old one is dying now I am limited on the use of my new one. I was able to get out of S-Mode to download required applications, then it did an automatic BIOS Upgrade and reverted back to S-Mode, now unable to be released from S-Mode! The MS Store...
  10. switch back in s mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    switch back in s mode: hello please I want to know how to switch back to s mode or know if with this mode my pc is exposed, venerable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-back-in-s-mode/53bda8e3-16d7-4f1c-abd3-c785f51405c4