Windows 10: Is it possible to get if my mother board is having HDD port available or not using command...

Discus and support Is it possible to get if my mother board is having HDD port available or not using command... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys,Is it possible to get the information using command prompt or PowerShell about my board is having HDD, SSD port available or not. if available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vijay kumar4, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Is it possible to get if my mother board is having HDD port available or not using command...

Hi Guys,Is it possible to get the information using command prompt or PowerShell about my board is having HDD, SSD port available or not. if available then how many ports of SSD and HDD available.Like I have used "wmic baseboard" and "Get-WmiObject win32_baseboard" but in my limited information none is providing these information's. Kindly help me on this.Note : I need to know cmd or PowerShell command only.

:)

vijay kumar4, Dec 2, 2022

2. Replacing Mother Board

I need to replace my mother board. I have purchased the identical replacement. I want replace the mother board and use the same old Processor. Processor is i7 6700K and the motherboard is ASUS Z170. Is it possible to replace the Mother board without re installing
    the Windows and software.

Thank you

Franklin Silva

Silvafranklin, Dec 2, 2022
  3. reinstalling windows 10 after a new hdd & mother board replacement

hi i had to have my mother board and hdd replaced in my lap top , how do i reinstall windows 10 ,from what ive read the product key was on my old mother board ,if i try and reinstall 10 it wont install due to not finding the key ,i may have read it
    wrong ,any help be very appreciated dont want to spend couple hrs on it for nothing ,atm the hdd hase a legal copy of windows 7 home preomium installed

richyst204, Dec 2, 2022
  4. Is it possible to get if my mother board is having HDD port available or not using command...

i have dell 4gjjt mother board i like to upgrade it how and to what mother board?

i have dell 4gjjt mother board i like to upgrade it how and to what mother board?

lloydsmith_896, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Is it possible to get if my mother board is having HDD port available or not using command...

1. Is it possible to get if my mother board is having HDD port available or not using command... - Similar Threads - possible mother board

2. Is my mother board fried

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my mother board fried: So I let my 5 year old on my pc he tried turning it off himself by spamming the power button on and off now is showing no signal I can even open the bios screen or nothing iv tried a new hard drive still nothing plugged monitors in mother board vga and still nothing all fans...
  3. Is my mother board fried

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my mother board fried: So I let my 5 year old on my pc he tried turning it off himself by spamming the power button on and off now is showing no signal I can even open the bios screen or nothing iv tried a new hard drive still nothing plugged monitors in mother board vga and still nothing all fans...
  4. mother board replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mother board replacement: If I change out the mother board in my HP pc, will I have to purchase a new Windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mother-board-replacement/b703c4ba-6239-4f6b-b7ba-d68cdfe8e6ad
  5. mother board replacement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    mother board replacement: If I change out the mother board in my HP pc, will I have to purchase a new Windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mother-board-replacement/b703c4ba-6239-4f6b-b7ba-d68cdfe8e6ad
  6. Is it possible to get if my mother board is having HDD port available or not using command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to get if my mother board is having HDD port available or not using command...: Hi Guys,Is it possible to get the information using command prompt or PowerShell about my board is having HDD, SSD port available or not. if available then how many ports of SSD and HDD available.Like I have used "wmic baseboard" and "Get-WmiObject win32_baseboard" but in my...
  7. Is it possible to get if my mother board is having HDD port available or not using command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to get if my mother board is having HDD port available or not using command...: Hi Guys,Is it possible to get the information using command prompt or PowerShell about my board is having HDD, SSD port available or not. if available then how many ports of SSD and HDD available.Like I have used "wmic baseboard" and "Get-WmiObject win32_baseboard" but in my...
  8. changing mother board

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    changing mother board: I'm about to change my motherboard and CPU but many people said that my windows license will be gone if I try to change my motherboard my windows license is volume license...
  9. Mother Board

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mother Board: I've seen a few articals that have said the 200 series chip set isn't compatible with the 300 series. But what I don't understand is how it isn't compatible. I have a Asus Rog Maximus IX Hero Mother Board and it's made for the 200 series. Why can't I just install the proper...
  10. Upgrading a Mother board

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading a Mother board: I have a question regarding mother board upgrade, do i have to reinstall windows if i upgrade my mother board MSI b250m pro-vh to a motherboard that support 8th and 9th gen motherboard?...