Windows 10: Is it possible to get Lenovo's Caps-lock & Num-Lock on screen indicators on other PCs?

Discus and support Is it possible to get Lenovo's Caps-lock & Num-Lock on screen indicators on other PCs? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use a Lenovo Laptop at work, and it has a indicator showing on screen when I turn on/off the caps & num locks. I did some research and found out that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HussainJH, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Is it possible to get Lenovo's Caps-lock & Num-Lock on screen indicators on other PCs?

I use a Lenovo Laptop at work, and it has a indicator showing on screen when I turn on/off the caps & num locks. I did some research and found out that it is a feature available in Lenovo Utility software & not Windows. Is there anyway to get this feature in my home PC (Dell)?

Pictures of the indicator: Caps-lock / Num-lock

submitted by /u/HussainJH
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HussainJH, Jan 12, 2021

2. CAP and NUM lock indicators

I have a new laptop and windows 10 - I'm surprised to learn that there is no on-screen indicator when the CAP Lock is on, or when the NUM lock is on, does anyone know how to get an indicator, Cortana was useless when I asked. My Asus laptop doesn't
    have a light for these locks.

DB-Charlotte, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Caps lock and num lock indicator not working

After updating windows 10 (update 1809) Caps lock and num lock indicator not working.

Deepak_Nagar, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Nerd_13 Win User

Is it possible to get Lenovo's Caps-lock & Num-Lock on screen indicators on other PCs?

Caps lock/ Num lock indicator missing

Dear Support,

I have Acer Aspire 5, Windows 10

When I press Caps Lock/ Num Lock key, I don't see lock/unlock indicator on my screen as before.

Windows update might lead to this problem as I recently updated my Windows 10.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Nerd_13, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Is it possible to get Lenovo's Caps-lock & Num-Lock on screen indicators on other PCs?

1. Is it possible to get Lenovo's Caps-lock & Num-Lock on screen indicators on other PCs? - Similar Threads - possible Lenovo's Caps

2. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward: Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and...
  3. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward: Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and...
  4. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  5. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  6. Lenovo caps lock indicator

Lenovo caps lock indicator: so this keeps popping up, and I must've accidently hit a shortcut for this to open but now i cannont get ride of it, I already uninstalled Lenovo Utility but it is still here can someone help...
  7. Lenovo caps lock indicator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo caps lock indicator: so this keeps popping up, and I must've accidently hit a shortcut for this to open but now i cannont get ride of it, I already uninstalled Lenovo Utility but it is still here can someone help...
  8. Lenovo caps lock indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. caps lock num lock indicators disappear

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    caps lock num lock indicators disappear: Hi,My laptop’s native cap locks num lock indicators won’t show any more.I tried almost all sorts of fixes that I’ve found online, yet of no avail.When I reset Windows 10, they come back but stop functioning right after some of the updates are done.Any ideas ?...
  10. Caps lock, num lk and prt sc indicator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Caps lock, num lk and prt sc indicator: [ATTACH] Hello, every time I press the num lk key, caps lock key or the prt sc key an indicator pops up and says: caps lock: enabled, num lk: disabled etc. I have screanshots, they are in hebrew, but the translation is: enabled, disabled. I would realy like to turn it of,...