Windows 10: Is it possible to get the windows key on the bottom, while the taskbar is pinned to the left?

Discus and support Is it possible to get the windows key on the bottom, while the taskbar is pinned to the left? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is my current taskbar: https://i.ibb.co/d6r1Nzd/image.png But i am looking for something like this: https://i.ibb.co/nPRz69m/image.png... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PizzaPeePee, May 21, 2020.

1. Is it possible to get the windows key on the bottom, while the taskbar is pinned to the left?

/u/PizzaPeePee, May 21, 2020

2. Is it possible to pin different apps on a taskbar on different virtual desktops in Windows 10?

Hi,

You can personalize the desktop of two computers by pinning the apps, documents and other programs to the taskbar.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you referring to dual screen desktop feature of the computer?
    • Do you want to personalize two different PC taskbars?

You can differ personalizing taskbar applications on different computers. You can either pin the same or differ the applications, programs or games on the computer taskbar according to the necessity.

To pin the apps to taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Click on Windows logo key on the keyboard to open
      Start menu
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to taskbar option from the context menu.
    • Close the window and check if the app is pinned to taskbar.

Refer to Get Started with Windows 10 Love it? Pin it and check if it helps.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of pinning apps to taskbar on two desktops in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 21, 2020
  3. kreed66 Win User
    windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

I added a third step to the first suggestion, which worked for me:

1. Choose start> All apps,

2. Scroll to the application you want to pin, right click and then click
    Pin to taskbar.

3. When the desired icon tile appears in the desktop box, left click on it and drag it into the task bar.

kreed66, May 21, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Is it possible to get the windows key on the bottom, while the taskbar is pinned to the left?

Pin Microsoft Edge to Taskbar

Hi,

It's possible that you're not able to pin Edge to the taskbar due to some corrupted system files. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter.
    • Does this only happen to Edge? Have you tried pinning other apps to the taskbar?
    • What are all of the troubleshooting steps that you've done? Please list all of them so that we could move on to the next steps.

Yolvi Ell, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to get the windows key on the bottom, while the taskbar is pinned to the left?

1. Is it possible to get the windows key on the bottom, while the taskbar is pinned to the left? - Similar Threads - possible key bottom

2. Is it possible to get two different taskbars while using 2 monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to get two different taskbars while using 2 monitors?: Hey ! I think the title is explicit. But in details, I am using my laptop's screen and a 2nd monitor for my work. And I wanted to know if it was possible to have taskbars that are independants?Like if Brave, Slack or other are opened on the second monitor, then they will not...
  3. remove empty white space on the bottom left of Windows 11 taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove empty white space on the bottom left of Windows 11 taskbar: What's the purpose of this empty bar on the left bottom corner of my screen? It's empty and it's just taking up space. I want to pin more apps on my taskbar but I can't anymore because of this empty space that is taking up 1/4 of my taskbar and it's useless....
  4. remove empty white space on the bottom left of Windows 11 taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove empty white space on the bottom left of Windows 11 taskbar: What's the purpose of this empty bar on the left bottom corner of my screen? It's empty and it's just taking up space. I want to pin more apps on my taskbar but I can't anymore because of this empty space that is taking up 1/4 of my taskbar and it's useless....
  5. is it possible to remap keys to left and right click.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to remap keys to left and right click.: Hi,is it possible to remap keys on e.g. left ctrl to right click and left fn to right click?Probably it is, but than it is renders those keys unusable for the original purpose. So is it possible to remap then only when the touchpad is in use? Or the other way around not to...
  6. is it possible to remap keys to left and right click.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it possible to remap keys to left and right click.: Hi,is it possible to remap keys on e.g. left ctrl to right click and left fn to right click?Probably it is, but than it is renders those keys unusable for the original purpose. So is it possible to remap then only when the touchpad is in use? Or the other way around not to...
  7. windows button in bottom left

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows button in bottom left: So... ive made the switch to windows 10 and for some reason the windows button is a gigabyte smart switch feature instead of actually being the windows 10 button with its features...
  8. taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner: Need help with taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner 164753
  9. Windows 10: With the taskbar on the left, how can I get the start menu to be at the bottom?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: With the taskbar on the left, how can I get the start menu to be at the bottom?: Hi I like to have the taskbar on the left hand side of the screen. And I'm used to having the Windows icon (Start menu) at the bottom. But in Windows 10, the Windows Icon / Start menu is fixed at the top of the taskbar when I have the taskbar on the left hand side of the...
  10. Taskbar on the bottom MIDDLE possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar on the bottom MIDDLE possible?: I just got an ultrawide monitor (34") and I thought it would be awesome. But so far I am not liking the fact that the taskbar is positioned at the bottom left (and right). This means a lot of mouse travel and neck turning. In theory, the way to best solve it would be just...