Windows 10: Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates

Discus and support Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; H dear microsoft team,Some days ago some people hacked my updated windows 10 from my isp and sent me some messages about stop updating windows with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Majid Darab, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates

H dear microsoft team,Some days ago some people hacked my updated windows 10 from my isp and sent me some messages about stop updating windows with some hidden numbers.Reason of those messages was > You are using high traffic by updating every thing :.I like update > Why some people want to prevent it?That isp was for my friend and he gave me a free account to use td-lte internet.I am totally confused that can malicious isps hack their clients through windows update or updating apps in microsoft store?I did update all microsoft apps + windows totally.Windows update was include > Secu

:)

Majid Darab, Jan 28, 2023
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4: July 12, 2016 - Microsoft Support

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Jan 28, 2023
  3. desennium Win User
    Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Microsoft released Windows 10, code named "Threshold 1," a little over two years ago. As of May of this year, there were approximately 500 million Windows 10 devices worldwide. Originally, Microsoft predicted that Windows 10 would be installed on 1 billion devices by mid-2018. When released, Windows 10 gained huge adoption from those running Windows 7 from the "free-upgrade program" which lasted one year.

Since then however, installations have slowly declined and in July of last year, Microsoft admitted that they would miss their projected goal of 1 billion devices. Since its release, Windows 10 has had three major update releases with "Threshold 2," in 2015, "Anniversary Update," in 2016, "Creators Update" in April of this year and today marks the release of Microsoft's fourth major feature update to its operating system, dubbed "Fall Creators Update," version 1709.

Today's update brings about many new features including:
    • OneDrive On demand (formerly known as OneDrive Placeholders introduced in WIndows 8.1) a way to keep track of your files stored on OneDrive from any of your devices without having to store them locally.
    • 'My People' Hub Integration makes it easier to stay in touch with people right from the taskbar
    • Story Remix gives you to the tools and the power to create content from your photos and videos to make memorable stories
    • Windows Mixed Reality brings a new generation of augmented reality where the real world meets the digital one.
    • Fluent Design System is Microsoft's new design that will take place over the next few years with each feature update. Microsoft intends to make all products and devices one user interface and it begins with the Fall Creators Update.

Furthermore, Microsoft has made changes and brings privacy enhancements with today's update. The Fall Creators Update gives users more control of what information is being collected. Users will be greeted with the Privacy Statement on the setup process to get an idea of what information that entails. Microsoft is also adding two game anti-cheating systems, called TruePlay and Game Monitor, to address the problem of cheating similarly to what VAC (Valve Anti-Cheating) does for Steam.

The Fall Creators Update is available today but will be rolled out in stages as usual. Newer devices most compatible with Windows 10 will receive the update first. The rollout will take several months before everyone is updated. However, if you don't see today's update you can use the Update Assistant Tool to manually update now, here.

Source: Microsoft

desennium, Jan 28, 2023
  4. Reefer86 Win User

Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates

Reefer86, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates

1. Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates - Similar Threads - Possible Hack Wndows

2. No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.: I have been trying to fix this for a while. When I run the troubleshooter it says hanging apps and I've tried a lot of things to fix the hanging apps but the online solutions aren't working....
  3. Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates

Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates: H dear microsoft team,Some days ago some people hacked my updated windows 10 from my isp and sent me some messages about stop updating windows with some hidden numbers.Reason of those messages was > You are using high traffic by updating every thing :.I like update > Why some...
  4. Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates: H dear microsoft team,Some days ago some people hacked my updated windows 10 from my isp and sent me some messages about stop updating windows with some hidden numbers.Reason of those messages was > You are using high traffic by updating every thing :.I like update > Why some...
  5. Not updating Wndows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not updating Wndows 10: The text says that updates cannot be done because of various issues with security and quality etc. The error code is 0x80070564. Anybody knows what that means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-updating-wndows-10/75994618-3993-4cc4-8528-5f456c1efa09
  6. Not updating Wndows 10

Not updating Wndows 10: The text says that updates cannot be done because of various issues with security and quality etc. The error code is 0x80070564. Anybody knows what that means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-updating-wndows-10/75994618-3993-4cc4-8528-5f456c1efa09
  7. Not updating Wndows 10

8. wndows update 21h1

wndows update 21h1: It seems that 21H1 is available on all my win 10 computes except for the win 10 32bit machine --- when can I expect to download 21H1 for my 32bit OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-update-21h1/88995c01-3f56-4d3b-943c-1f81c02143ff
  9. Wndows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wndows 10 update: hi, I am trying to update my windows to the newest version, however when I run the update I get an error saying its unable to amend system data. so after trying a variety of different approaches I decided a clean start would be the fix. but no. apparently this pc is unable to...
  10. Wndows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wndows Update: Hi, when I choose Inställningar ( in Swedish ) and then Windows update I receive a new windows with some choosw like Windows Update, but all is blank in then windows and nothing happens when I click the items in the left raw. All the other choose ( like networks and accounts...