Windows 10: Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...

Discus and support Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates completed, and no local accounts? I would appreciate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ColleenRA, Sep 20, 2022.

1. ColleenRA Win User

Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...

Hi all, is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates completed, and no local accounts? I would appreciate any information about this. Thank you in advance!

:)

ColleenRA, Sep 20, 2022

2. Windows XP Error: Could not Boot after update

repairing windows will just fix any damaged files, id suggest taking off your over clocking settings the try booting in, maybe when you updated you also updated some censoring device which is now causing you a problem with your over clock settings.

jocksteeluk, Sep 20, 2022
  3. Keeps booting into OOBE screen

I was run sysprep accidentally in Windows 11 from my Inbuilt administrator account. But, now the windows keeps booting into OOBE setup. Unable to exit from the OOBE screen after multiple restart. Same time tried to create a local offline account but keeps force into connect with wifi or Ethernet network connection to get sync with microsoft account. I have tried after turn off wireless router and Laptop wifi button but no luck Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates... :(

Is i am going to loose my existing account if i setup new account via OOBE screen. Is there any possibility to get out of OOBE screen?

Dineshkumar Ponnuvel, Sep 20, 2022
  4. Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...

Unable to boot the device with error: 0xc0000428 on Windows 10

Hi Vuk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in booting the device with 0xc0000428 error. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you make any hardware/ software changes to your device prior to this issue?

I would like to inform that when you attempt to start a Windows 10 system, the system fails to start normally and you receive an error:
    0xc0000428 for the signed driver dlkmdldr.sys. Do confirm us if you are facing the same issue.

Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to remove all the external devices except mouse and keyboard, hard reboot the device and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the device by choosing the "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" mode from the advanced boot menu, you would be able to boot the system to the desktop.

• Try to boot the device to Windows Recovery Environment
    • Click on Advanced options, Startup Settings
      and Restart.
    • Once the computer restarts, press F7 key to start he device on
      Disable Driver Signature Enforcement mode.
    • Check if the computer boot successfully.

Step 3: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device after restarting the computer.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above an update us the status of this issue to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 20, 2022
Thema:

Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...

1. Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates... - Similar Threads - possible device boot

2. update problems have not resolve yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update problems have not resolve yet: I havent update my Windows for a long time now. The reason is because it didnt work at all. I want to make my laptop updated but it didnt work on my end. Im not sure when was the last time that it make work. Can someone direct me to make my PC updated?...
  3. update problems have not resolve yet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update problems have not resolve yet: I havent update my Windows for a long time now. The reason is because it didnt work at all. I want to make my laptop updated but it didnt work on my end. Im not sure when was the last time that it make work. Can someone direct me to make my PC updated?...
  4. update problems have not resolve yet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...: Hi all, is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates completed, and no local accounts? I would appreciate any information about this. Thank you in advance!...
  6. Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...: Hi all, is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates completed, and no local accounts? I would appreciate any information about this. Thank you in advance!...
  7. Windows Keeps booting up in the OOBE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Keeps booting up in the OOBE: Hello!So, i boot up my pc this one time when it just boot-up on OOBE Out of the Box Experience.Idk why,i never modify anything except for this one time app crashes.I also got another problems,My Mouse wouldn't sync on my pc screen and i keep plugging and replugging...
  8. is it possible to have taskmanager autostart when windows boots up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    is it possible to have taskmanager autostart when windows boots up?: I used to be able to do this in Windows 7 but I haven't been able to figure it out in Windows 10 Thanks for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-have-taskmanager-autostart-when/a8a56901-e91a-43fe-b6bd-0068d5a84377
  9. Is It Possible to have a choice of what OS you want to boot up?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is It Possible to have a choice of what OS you want to boot up?: Ok so, several months ago, I visited the University of Arkansas Library and used one of their computers. When I set down, I noticed the image that was on the monitor and it basically said "Choose which operating system you want to boot in to".... It sort of looked like this,...
  10. Don't have Creator's Update Yet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Don't have Creator's Update Yet: I find it strange that I haven't been prompted to install the Creator's Update yet. KB4013214 installed about a month ago and I thought that was the precursor to installing CU. Is this unusual or common? 88516