Windows 10: Is it possible to have desktop notifications on a second monitor?

Discus and support Is it possible to have desktop notifications on a second monitor? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When a notification comes into the notification center I don't want the notification to cover any fullscreen app I am running on the main monitor,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chramir, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Is it possible to have desktop notifications on a second monitor?

When a notification comes into the notification center I don't want the notification to cover any fullscreen app I am running on the main monitor, namely games. But I still want to see it. Is it possible for windows to show notifications on my left or right monitor instead of the one that is set as main?

submitted by /u/Chramir
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Chramir, Apr 5, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Second monitor not detected

Hello,

May we know if you've already tried the suggestion provided by Robert Aldwinckle on forums on this

thread
    ?

If Windows can't detect your second monitor, it's usually a driver problem. It could be due to your video driver being outdated, incorrect or faulty. It's also possible that your monitor driver is causing the problem.

Since the issue occurred after the latest update, it's possible that the video or monitor drivers require an update. Try looking for the updated version of the drivers on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If the issue persists, try to roll back the drivers to the last good configuration. To do that, you may follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Right-click your device driver, select Properties, and browse to the
      Driver tab.
    • Press the Roll Back Driver option if available, and Windows 10 will begin the process.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Is it possible to have desktop notifications on a second monitor?

Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Is it possible to have desktop notifications on a second monitor?

1. Is it possible to have desktop notifications on a second monitor? - Similar Threads - possible desktop notifications

2. Having second monitor mirror "desktop 2" only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having second monitor mirror "desktop 2" only: Hello! I have a second monitor that I need to be an extension of my screen. The second monitor can't display the information I have on my laptop screen, and needs its own screen. The problem is I cannot see the second monitor from where my laptop is located, so editing any...
  3. Having second monitor mirror "desktop 2" only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having second monitor mirror "desktop 2" only: Hello! I have a second monitor that I need to be an extension of my screen. The second monitor can't display the information I have on my laptop screen, and needs its own screen. The problem is I cannot see the second monitor from where my laptop is located, so editing any...
  4. Having second monitor mirror "desktop 2" only

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Second monitor not working on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor not working on desktop: I've been using dual monitors for a year now. A week ago, my motherboard was changed due to a malfunction. When the PC comes home, there is no image on my side screen even though I have made all the connections. Things I've tried: - I connected the monitor to a laptop....
  6. Notifications on second monitor in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications on second monitor in Windows 11: Hello! I'm having a little trouble configuring notifications on my dual monitor set-up. I currently have gmail notifications enabled in the email client and would like to receive a pop-up on my second monitor when I receive an email while having another application full...
  7. Notifications on second monitor in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications on second monitor in Windows 11: Hello! I'm having a little trouble configuring notifications on my dual monitor set-up. I currently have gmail notifications enabled in the email client and would like to receive a pop-up on my second monitor when I receive an email while having another application full...
  8. Is it possible to have one monitor with a slideshow for a desktop background while having...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have one monitor with a slideshow for a desktop background while having...: Pretty much the title. I've done a quick google search but haven't found one that fits the bill exactly. I know I can: Have two separate desktop background pictures on each monitor Have the same slideshow folder of pictures display on BOTH monitors But I know nothing...
  9. is it possible to have the taskbar only on the SECOND monitor ?

is it possible to have the taskbar only on the SECOND monitor ?: i know its possible to only have it show on your primary display, but what about only on second ? submitted by /u/Scared-Rain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gggdon/is_it_possible_to_have_the_taskbar_only_on_the/
  10. Notifications on second monitor?

Notifications on second monitor?: I have two monitors, this isn't exactly an uncommon setup at this point in time so I'm hoping there'll be enough people with this need to justify me posting it here. Basically, I want notifications to appear on my secondary monitor, rather than my primary. I've looked around...