Windows 10: Is it possible to have different cursor settings for different input peripherals?

Discus and support Is it possible to have different cursor settings for different input peripherals? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; II started to play League of Legends and there seems to be general consensus that for better gaming "Enhance pointer precision" should be turned off,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ludwig___, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Is it possible to have different cursor settings for different input peripherals?

II started to play League of Legends and there seems to be general consensus that for better gaming "Enhance pointer precision" should be turned off, but I own a notebook and it's not comfortable at all to use my touchpad this way. Can I set my touchpad and my mouse to behave differently? Or maybe write a script or something similar to quickly switch between two modes?

submitted by /u/Ludwig___
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ludwig___, Mar 10, 2020

2. "Let me set a different input method for each app window" registry key

Is it possible to configure "Let me set a different input method for each app window" via the Registry?

lolnothankyou, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    "Let me set a different input method for each..." becomes unchecked

You have an input language in Override for default input method selected. This naturally overrides all input language settings. To make it work as you'd want to you need to select Use language list instead of a specific language, then modify the language list making your preferred language first on the list.

Is it possible to have different cursor settings for different input peripherals? [​IMG]

4. Is it possible to have different cursor settings for different input peripherals?

Control Panel Language Settings Disappeared - Cannot set different input methods for different app windows

I just reset my Surface Pro 4, and sadly found out the April 2018 updates killed the language settings in control panel.

I know this below topic gives an option to use PowerShell to modify language list, but it is not something I needed.

Unable to remove a language from Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803)

I am a new user with PowerShell, I need more help to modify the settings on this below page, all settings!

For the most wanted, I need to enable the function to use different input methods in different app windows. The below function.

Please advice and help!

Thank you!

Is it possible to have different cursor settings for different input peripherals? let-me-set-a-different-input-method-for-each-app-window.png

sz-insider, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to have different cursor settings for different input peripherals?

1. Is it possible to have different cursor settings for different input peripherals? - Similar Threads - possible different cursor

2. Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?: I have one desktop that I use for games and heavier programs like fusion 360 as well as a laptop used for tuning my car and school. They both are signed into the same windows account and would like them to have different desktops. When I make a change on my laptop like...
  3. Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?: I have one desktop that I use for games and heavier programs like fusion 360 as well as a laptop used for tuning my car and school. They both are signed into the same windows account and would like them to have different desktops. When I make a change on my laptop like...
  4. Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to set different input method which is different from the first language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set different input method which is different from the first language: Hello, I am using windows 11. I installed two language: English and Chinese.I set my default language as English for my windows software are all English.But I always communicate with Chinese, so I hope after starting my computer, the default input method can be Chinese...
  6. Is it possible to set different default printers on two different applications on windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to set different default printers on two different applications on windows?: I want to set printer 1 as my default for my Adobe application and printer 2 as my default for MS Word. Is this possible? submitted by /u/Raidho27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kn9sr6/is_it_possible_to_set_different_default_printers/
  7. Different screen resolutions for different Users - Is this possible?

Different screen resolutions for different Users - Is this possible?: Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me. I have a pc which I use for both work and gaming. When gaming I connect my pc to my tv (instead of my usual dual monitors for work). I'd love to be able login to my 'Gaming' user account and for the resolution to be...
  8. Mouse cursor different on different monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse cursor different on different monitors: I work with 3 monitors and,for no reason, the mouse cursor on the 2nd monitor changed from the arrow to a circle. I've tried mouse settings and monitor settings and nothing helps. I've re-started twice....
  9. Is it possible to assign different networks to different apps?

Is it possible to assign different networks to different apps?: Let's say I'm connected to a WiFi network and I want uTorrent to download some legal files using this network at full speed. At the same time, I've USB tethered my phone to my PC to use my mobile data. I want to use this 4G network to browse on Chrome on my PC. submitted by...
  10. Is it possible to have a Browser with a set of different home pages?

in Browsers and Email
    Is it possible to have a Browser with a set of different home pages?: For example : Could I have a browser that I designate for - Sports, that has 5 sport home pages devoted to my fav Sports Sites. IT, that has 5 home pages devoted to my fav IT Sites. News, that has 5 home pages devoted to my fav New Sites. I assume each instance...