Windows 10: Is it possible to have extended wallpaper when pc is locked? (Win+L) I don’t know why but...

Discus and support Is it possible to have extended wallpaper when pc is locked? (Win+L) I don’t know why but... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/StasiuBomba [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StasiuBomba, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Is it possible to have extended wallpaper when pc is locked? (Win+L) I don’t know why but...

/u/StasiuBomba, Jan 26, 2021

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 26, 2021
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 26, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Is it possible to have extended wallpaper when pc is locked? (Win+L) I don’t know why but...

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Is it possible to have extended wallpaper when pc is locked? (Win+L) I don’t know why but...

1. Is it possible to have extended wallpaper when pc is locked? (Win+L) I don’t know why but... - Similar Threads - possible extended wallpaper

2. Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why: So I’ve never used this forum before but I’ve been having issues with my internet and decided to try it out. Lately while gaming my internet will disconnect and I have to unplug my router and plug it back in and then wait a while and then my computer connects again. It also...
  3. Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why: So I’ve never used this forum before but I’ve been having issues with my internet and decided to try it out. Lately while gaming my internet will disconnect and I have to unplug my router and plug it back in and then wait a while and then my computer connects again. It also...
  4. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display is broken and I don’t know why.: I recently installed new RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8gb 3600Mhz into my PC, I booted up the PC and my screen resolution was off the screen the edges were cut off. Also I noticed that my display adapter NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti was experiencing Code 43 and the computer is...
  5. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display is broken and I don’t know why.: I recently installed new RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8gb 3600Mhz into my PC, I booted up the PC and my screen resolution was off the screen the edges were cut off. Also I noticed that my display adapter NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti was experiencing Code 43 and the computer is...
  6. I don’t know if I have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know if I have a virus: So the other day I ran a windows virus scan and it said I had a virus so I removed it and I did the scan a second time and it said I had another virus. I did this multiple times and it said a new virus each time. I then downloaded norton security and have since run every...
  7. Trying to factory reset pc but I don’t know when it’s done.

Trying to factory reset pc but I don’t know when it’s done.: I’ve been trying to factory reset my pc but my monitor just goes black and says “input not supported” I don’t know when the reset is done submitted by /u/y3sp1s [link] [comments]...
  8. Issues with wallpapers zooming in when i have extend settings on

Issues with wallpapers zooming in when i have extend settings on: So this is driving me more nuts than it should, but for some reason my wallpaper zooms in when i have display settings set to extend. this is what it looks like as extend https://imgur.com/q8hBhZ6 and this is what it does when i have it on duplicate/mirror....
  9. Is it possible to lock the wallpaper position?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to lock the wallpaper position?: I have a third party wallpaper changer that I like, but when I updated to Win 10 every change comes out as centered, with a boarder. No matter how many times I change it to "fill" next changes to "centered". I have plated with the settings in the program but nothing helps....
  10. Lock user screen (win+L)

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock user screen (win+L): Hello, What is then "shutdown" command line to do that? Not the /L i need to block not to logoout, thanks. 93916