Windows 10: Is it possible to have mutually exclusive checkboxes in Excel in one form?

Discus and support Is it possible to have mutually exclusive checkboxes in Excel in one form? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Only one checkbox should be checked here. Immediately after checking one checkbox, the others should be empty. With the Command-Button it works of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dreieck002, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Is it possible to have mutually exclusive checkboxes in Excel in one form?

Only one checkbox should be checked here. Immediately after checking one checkbox, the others should be empty. With the Command-Button it works of course.

Is it possible to have mutually exclusive checkboxes in Excel in one form? 0_big.jpg

:)

Dreieck002, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Ryan Mon1 Win User
    Unable to Remove Exclusions from Windows Defender

Thank you for posting back. If you trust a file, file type, folder, or a process that Windows Defender Antivirus has detected as malicious, you can stop Windows Defender Antivirus from alerting you or blocking the program by adding the file to
    the exclusion list. It seems that it was added automatically. We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Go to Settings and select Update & security.
    • Click Windows Defender.
    • Look for Exclusions and select Add an exclusion.
    • Navigate to the file, folder, or process, and select Exclude this file.

If the steps provided did not work, we recommend that you boot your device to
    Safe Mode
    and redo the process.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Mon1, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

Is it possible to have mutually exclusive checkboxes in Excel in one form?

Unable to Remove Exclusions from Windows Defender

Hi,

This could be a possible system conflict. We need to ask you a few questions for us to isolate the problem. Please answer the following information:

• Are you also having an issue with enabling the Cloud Based Protection and some files added to Windows Defender exclusion?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try performing a
    clean boot
    . It will allow your device to start by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. The article provided will help us identify what causing the conflict.

We're looking forward to your response.

Ryan Mon1, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to have mutually exclusive checkboxes in Excel in one form?

1. Is it possible to have mutually exclusive checkboxes in Excel in one form? - Similar Threads - possible mutually exclusive

2. How to have an Excel file always in one monitor but have new Excel files open in another...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to have an Excel file always in one monitor but have new Excel files open in another...: Hello,I have just set up a dual monitor system but I'm having trouble achieving what I want.I want to be able to keep one Excel spreadsheet open in a second monitor all day, because I am constantly referring to it. However, while I'm working in my first monitor, when I open a...
  3. Explorer Checkboxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer Checkboxes: I recently lost the ability to use the checkboxes File Name Extensions, Hidden Items, Item Check Boxes within Explorer Folders / View ribbon. They are currently "stuck" in their current configuration and I am unable to toggle the selection.I was able to use them while booted...
  4. Is it possible to save the file explorers checkbox selections?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to save the file explorers checkbox selections?: I have a large collection of files: videos, movies, music, apps, backup images, data files, ratings, etc all on NAS.It is convenient to be able to use the file explorer checkbox feature for presenting, moving, copying ie: selecting certain files. The items can be "Saved as...
  5. Is it possible to save the file explorers checkbox selections?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to save the file explorers checkbox selections?: I have a large collection of files: videos, movies, music, apps, backup images, data files, ratings, etc all on NAS.It is convenient to be able to use the file explorer checkbox feature for presenting, moving, copying ie: selecting certain files. The items can be "Saved as...
  6. Is it possible to save the file explorers checkbox selections?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Why is COMPMGNT.msc and Settings > Accounts mutually exclusive??!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is COMPMGNT.msc and Settings > Accounts mutually exclusive??!!: New install of Win 10 Pro 20H2 + all the updates. I created a 2nd local account (let's call it "Fred") using the convoluted new UI: Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other users > "Add someone else to this PC" > "I don't have this person's sign-in information" > "Add a...
  8. Excel: Change image to user form at runtime?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel: Change image to user form at runtime?: I have four checkboxes in a user form with the names of four cars in GTA and now I want to display a picture belonging to the respective car. How do I do that? [ATTACH] Excel: Bild zur Laufzeit in Userform wechseln?
  9. Help Please with Microsoft Forms and Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Help Please with Microsoft Forms and Excel: Any help would be appreciated in solving this. I am using Microsoft Forms to update an online Excel sheet. When I open the sheet I want to be able to filter and sum some of the columns. However, when I sum the columns I need to, I always get a zero. I have checked that the...
  10. windows hello and RDP: mutually exclusive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows hello and RDP: mutually exclusive?: I have tried to connect with RDP between 4 computers. A laptop, a desktop (windows hello via facial recognition), a kangaroo mini PC (Window hello via fingerprint), and the intel NUC i'm using as a HTPC. They all use Windows 10 EDU edition so remote desktop is an included...