Windows 10: Is it possible to have one monitor with a slideshow for a desktop background while having...

Discus and support Is it possible to have one monitor with a slideshow for a desktop background while having... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Pretty much the title. I've done a quick google search but haven't found one that fits the bill exactly. I know I can: Have two separate desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MikeCroPhone, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Is it possible to have one monitor with a slideshow for a desktop background while having...

Pretty much the title. I've done a quick google search but haven't found one that fits the bill exactly. I know I can:

1. Have two separate desktop background pictures on each monitor
    2. Have the same slideshow folder of pictures display on BOTH monitors

But I know nothing else.

Can I have one monitor have a slideshow while the other monitor shows a still picture, preferably without 3rd party software?

submitted by /u/MikeCroPhone
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MikeCroPhone, Sep 28, 2020

2. Can i have the same preview layout like window 10 slideshow lock screen on window 10 slideshow desktop background ?

Hi,

You can have the same preview layout for your lock screen and desktop background slideshow as long as the photos are saved on the same folder. To change the desktop background picture to slideshow, please follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background, choose Slideshow.
    • Click on Browse, and then navigate to your slideshow folder that you have created to specify the directory.
    • Set the time interval. Under Change picture every choose your time preference of between 1 minute and 1 day.

After customizing the desktop background, you'll need to configure the lock screen slideshow settings too. Follow the steps given on this article and select the same slideshow folder:

Personalize your lock screen

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Set background slideshow

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to set slide desktop.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background dropdown menu, select slideshow.
    • Click on Browse button and then select the folder from which the desktop slide’s to be applied.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Is it possible to have one monitor with a slideshow for a desktop background while having...

Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to have one monitor with a slideshow for a desktop background while having...

1. Is it possible to have one monitor with a slideshow for a desktop background while having... - Similar Threads - possible monitor slideshow

2. Is it possible to have desktop notifications on a second monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have desktop notifications on a second monitor?: When a notification comes into the notification center I don't want the notification to cover any fullscreen app I am running on the main monitor, namely games. But I still want to see it. Is it possible for windows to show notifications on my left or right monitor instead of...
  3. Is it possible to have two desktops, one on each of two monitors?

Is it possible to have two desktops, one on each of two monitors?: I saw another post on this (it's very old) and basically people were only telling them it was either not possible, or that it's ''just the extended desktop'' feature. What I mean is when you Win+Tab, you can add a fresh desktop. I would like Desktop 1 to be on one monitor,...
  4. Extended Displays have All the Same Slideshow Desktop Backgrounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Extended Displays have All the Same Slideshow Desktop Backgrounds: Hello, I have two extended monitors connected to my Dell Latitude laptop, and I have a folder that holds several background images from one of my favorite video games. For the better part of almost 2 years, these images have been rotating on my desktop with Window's...
  5. Different desktop background slideshow for each monitor?

Different desktop background slideshow for each monitor?: I'm looking for a way to have a different desktop background slideshow for each monitor. Each of my monitors has a different aspect ratio (one is 4x3, one is 16x9) and I want each picture to fit nicely. I have two folders of photos with the right aspect ratio for each...
  6. Any way to have a slideshow of wallpapers on second monitor while having a single static...

Any way to have a slideshow of wallpapers on second monitor while having a single static...: submitted by /u/GammaNumerix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0fnzo/any_way_to_have_a_slideshow_of_wallpapers_on/
  7. Desktop Background slideshow

Desktop Background slideshow: I made a few photo collages that I would like to display on my desktop in the form of a slideshow. When I went to personalize my desktop and select photos for the slideshow the folder with my collages showed empty. I saw that in the personalization window it says "choose...
  8. Desktop Background Slideshow

Desktop Background Slideshow: I selected the slideshow option to change pictures every day. It changes every hour instead. I tried every 6 hours and the same happened. The every 1 minute option worked though....
  9. Is It Possible To Have Videos In A Slideshow?

Is It Possible To Have Videos In A Slideshow?: I have selected a folder with a number of pictures as a slideshow background. Is it possible to have one or more videos included. Let us say I have three videos: vd1, vd2, vd3. I would like my background to show each of them in turn. How can I do that?...
  10. Is it possible to have only one monitor shuffle wallpapers?

Is it possible to have only one monitor shuffle wallpapers?: I have two monitors and I was wondering if it is possible to have one monitor have a static wallpaper and the other shuffle wallpapers. 27257