Windows 10: Is it possible to have only one monitor shuffle wallpapers?

Discus and support Is it possible to have only one monitor shuffle wallpapers? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have two monitors and I was wondering if it is possible to have one monitor have a static wallpaper and the other shuffle wallpapers. 27257 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by blargcoster, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Is it possible to have only one monitor shuffle wallpapers?

I have two monitors and I was wondering if it is possible to have one monitor have a static wallpaper and the other shuffle wallpapers.

:)

blargcoster, Oct 20, 2015

2. Is it possible that there is only one chance to join the home group after restart?

I have consistently had problems getting each of three device to join the homegroup. It is now working after restarting each machine, who knows for how long, so is it possible that there is only one chance to join the home group after restart?

Peter_Mason, Oct 20, 2015
  3. (MoVo) Win User
    Is it possible to have one desktop connected to the internet and a second desktop which is unable to connect to the internet?

• What does you mean by 2 desktops? 2 desktops on one machine -

• Are you referring to multiple desktop feature on Windows 10? - yes windows 10

• Are you connected to remote desktop? - nope on the same machine

• Are you getting any error message in second desktop - no error message

(MoVo), Oct 20, 2015
  4. AlanWade Win User

Is it possible to have only one monitor shuffle wallpapers?

I believe you can do this using DisplayFusion, whether it does it with the free version I am not sure, try it and see.

AlanWade, Oct 20, 2015
  5. I might check it out, but I will likely not download it. I will definitely not buy it either. I am not too keen on downloading things for frivolous means. Basically, if there is no way to do it with vanilla windows, I guess I am just sol. At any rate, this isn't something that I have seen on searches. All I see is to get a separate picture on each monitor without shuffle. Not one monitor shuffles and the others don't.

blargcoster, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is it possible to have only one monitor shuffle wallpapers?

1. Is it possible to have only one monitor shuffle wallpapers? - Similar Threads - possible monitor shuffle

2. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors: Hi, I'm on windows 10. I have three monitors. I use two of them to work and store icons, the third one is always empty. For the 2 first monitors I like to have a solid color no image background. I want to have a slideshow on my third screen and a solid color or a fix image or...
  3. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors: Hi, I'm on windows 10. I have three monitors. I use two of them to work and store icons, the third one is always empty. For the 2 first monitors I like to have a solid color no image background. I want to have a slideshow on my third screen and a solid color or a fix image or...
  4. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lively wallpaper shuffle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lively wallpaper shuffle: I was wondering if you could shuffle your library in lively. If you can, how so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lively-wallpaper-shuffle/74f4d8a2-f139-4c2e-a36e-83d22bb065aa
  6. Lively wallpaper shuffle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lively wallpaper shuffle: I was wondering if you could shuffle your library in lively. If you can, how so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lively-wallpaper-shuffle/74f4d8a2-f139-4c2e-a36e-83d22bb065aa
  7. Lively wallpaper shuffle

8. is it possible to have the taskbar only on the SECOND monitor ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it possible to have the taskbar only on the SECOND monitor ?: i know its possible to only have it show on your primary display, but what about only on second ? submitted by /u/Scared-Rain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gggdon/is_it_possible_to_have_the_taskbar_only_on_the/
  9. Disable Wallpaper for Only One Monitor

Disable Wallpaper for Only One Monitor: I have three 4k monitors, all connected via DisplayPort. I recently began using the HDMI port on my video card for audio. However, Windows will not enable the HDMI port for only audio. It has to be enabled as a display, as well. So, now I have a not-physically-existent...
  10. Unable to shuffle wallpapers?

Unable to shuffle wallpapers?: So I only recently upgraded to Windows 10, and I'm a bit of a wallpaper nut, so I immediately noticed that my wallpapers have been simply scrolling through the images set in my folder, instead of shuffling through them. I know Windows 7 had the ability to shuffle the images,...