Windows 10: Is it possible to have small taskbar buttons on only one screen?

Discus and support Is it possible to have small taskbar buttons on only one screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have 2 monitors, and I want one monitor to have small taskbar buttons, and the other to have standard/traditional sized buttons. Is this possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IveMalfunctioned, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Is it possible to have small taskbar buttons on only one screen?

So I have 2 monitors, and I want one monitor to have small taskbar buttons, and the other to have standard/traditional sized buttons. Is this possible? Thanks for any response

submitted by /u/IveMalfunctioned
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IveMalfunctioned, Jan 13, 2021
  2. v_realo Win User

Secondary taskbar buttons are small

Hi Richard_JHJ,

I’m Rey, your Independent Advisor, and a Windows user, just like you.

I understand you have small buttons on your secondary taskbar.

To fix, follow the steps below:

1. Right-click on the second taskbar and click on properties.

2. On the taskbar tab, uncheck the box Use small taskbar button and click on Apply.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

v_realo, Jan 13, 2021
  3. n.kiran Win User
    Is there any possibility to get Cortana search box when "use small taskbar buttons" is enabled in taskbar properties?

Original Title[ortana search box with "use small taskbar buttons" ?]

Any possibility of getting Cortana search box when "use small taskbar buttons" is enabled in taskbar properties ?

n.kiran, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Is it possible to have small taskbar buttons on only one screen?

Secondary taskbar buttons are small

Hi everyone, I've recently tried with a secondary taskbar but on the secondary taskbar the buttons are small. I've looked a bit through settings but cannot find anything to change it. (There is a setting to change between large and small buttons on primary
    taskbar ie the large buttons, but it only changes them and not both taskbars.)

Kind greetings, Richard

Richard_JHJ, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Is it possible to have small taskbar buttons on only one screen?

1. Is it possible to have small taskbar buttons on only one screen? - Similar Threads - possible small taskbar

2. Small NumKey On Screen Keyboard does not have enter button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small NumKey On Screen Keyboard does not have enter button: Hello, I am trying to figure out how to have the enter button show on the numkey small on screen keyboard native windows.Attached is picture for reference...
  3. Small NumKey On Screen Keyboard does not have enter button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small NumKey On Screen Keyboard does not have enter button: Hello, I am trying to figure out how to have the enter button show on the numkey small on screen keyboard native windows.Attached is picture for reference...
  4. Is it possible to make the parts of the taskbar that have no icons or buttons invisible so...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to make the parts of the taskbar that have no icons or buttons invisible so...: I'm currently using the auto-hide taskbar, but it would be cool to have a taskbar that changes size depending on how many apps and buttons you have on it. Is there any way to do that in windows 11? If not, how would I suggest this to the dev team? I feel this feature would...
  5. Is it possible to disable night mode on only one screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to disable night mode on only one screen?: I have two monitors and a TV connected with an HDMI. When I want to watch something I do so on the TV using my PC instead of the smart TV features, which are buggy due to the age of the TV. I like using night mode on my monitors but I don’t like the TV color being adjusted...
  6. Small buttons in the taskbar and hour + date

Small buttons in the taskbar and hour + date: Is that possible? I would like to use the small buttons for my taskbar, for having a little more space in my 13' laptop and because I like that tiny buttons. But I like to have the date together with the time (I'm really bad at telling which day is...). I know, it isn't the...
  7. is it possible to have the taskbar only on the SECOND monitor ?

is it possible to have the taskbar only on the SECOND monitor ?: i know its possible to only have it show on your primary display, but what about only on second ? submitted by /u/Scared-Rain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gggdon/is_it_possible_to_have_the_taskbar_only_on_the/
  8. Secondary taskbar buttons are small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Secondary taskbar buttons are small: Hi everyone, I've recently tried with a secondary taskbar but on the secondary taskbar the buttons are small. I've looked a bit through settings but cannot find anything to change it. There is a setting to change between large and small buttons on primary taskbar ie the large...
  9. Taskbar/small buttons keeps date in time

Taskbar/small buttons keeps date in time: According to other devices if small buttons are set for taskbar, date is omitted in calendar system tray component. [ATTACH] What is the problem here?...
  10. Is it possible to have only one monitor shuffle wallpapers?

Is it possible to have only one monitor shuffle wallpapers?: I have two monitors and I was wondering if it is possible to have one monitor have a static wallpaper and the other shuffle wallpapers. 27257