Windows 10: is it possible to have taskmanager autostart when windows boots up?

Discus and support is it possible to have taskmanager autostart when windows boots up? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used to be able to do this in Windows 7 but I haven't been able to figure it out in Windows 10 Thanks for your help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BigGuy58, Dec 12, 2020.

1. BigGuy58 Win User

is it possible to have taskmanager autostart when windows boots up?

I used to be able to do this in Windows 7 but I haven't been able to figure it out in Windows 10

Thanks for your help

:)

BigGuy58, Dec 12, 2020

2. Autostart programs such as Outlook which do not appear in the Taskmanager

Dear Microsoft community,

is it possible to Autostart programs such as Outlook and Google Chrome which do not appear in the Taskmanager Autostart tab?

Thank you for your help!

exceluser_123, Dec 12, 2020
  3. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Dec 12, 2020
  4. is it possible to have taskmanager autostart when windows boots up?

Song plays after windows boot

Update:

I have renamed all versions of the song and it still plays after Windows user login!

Looking through the Autostart list under Taskmanager brings no enlightenment of what could be playing the track.

Hilton

Hilton Jones, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

is it possible to have taskmanager autostart when windows boots up?

1. is it possible to have taskmanager autostart when windows boots up? - Similar Threads - possible taskmanager autostart

2. Autostart of Edge at start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autostart of Edge at start up: I've followed the instructions to make sure that Edge is not started when I start my computer in the morning.Despite "Automatically save my restartable apps when I sign out and restart them when I sign in." is Off. In fact, it has always been set to "Off", and it's extremely...
  3. Autostart of Edge at start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autostart of Edge at start up: I've followed the instructions to make sure that Edge is not started when I start my computer in the morning.Despite "Automatically save my restartable apps when I sign out and restart them when I sign in." is Off. In fact, it has always been set to "Off", and it's extremely...
  4. Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...: Hi all, is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates completed, and no local accounts? I would appreciate any information about this. Thank you in advance!...
  5. Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...: Hi all, is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates completed, and no local accounts? I would appreciate any information about this. Thank you in advance!...
  6. Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Autostart programs such as Outlook which do not appear in the Taskmanager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autostart programs such as Outlook which do not appear in the Taskmanager: Dear Microsoft community, is it possible to Autostart programs such as Outlook and Google Chrome which do not appear in the Taskmanager Autostart tab? Thank you for your help!...
  8. Is It Possible to have a choice of what OS you want to boot up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is It Possible to have a choice of what OS you want to boot up?: Ok so, several months ago, I visited the University of Arkansas Library and used one of their computers. When I set down, I noticed the image that was on the monitor and it basically said "Choose which operating system you want to boot in to".... It sort of looked like this,...
  9. Is It Possible to have a choice of what OS you want to boot up?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is It Possible to have a choice of what OS you want to boot up?: Ok so, several months ago, I visited the University of Arkansas Library and used one of their computers. When I set down, I noticed the image that was on the monitor and it basically said "Choose which operating system you want to boot in to".... It sort of looked like this,...
  10. Windows Store - Autostart on Boot or not?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Store - Autostart on Boot or not?: I have two Windows 10 systems. One is a clean install (Nvidia GPUs) and one is an upgraded 8.0 to 8.1 install (Intel based graphics). On the clean install, the Windows Store opens on every boot and stays open. On the upgraded install, the Windows Store does not open. When...