Windows 10: Is it possible to hide a specific Microsoft store app

Discus and support Is it possible to hide a specific Microsoft store app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is it possible to hide a specific microsoft store app from the start menu while leaving all other apps as they r? actually many people access my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AdityaChaudhari, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Is it possible to hide a specific Microsoft store app

Is it possible to hide a specific microsoft store app from the start menu while leaving all other apps as they r? actually many people access my computer and i dont want them to know that i have this or that app installed. and on the same time i dont want to remove the app list.. Pls reply

Thank you

:)

AdityaChaudhari, Jan 26, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 26, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jan 26, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

Is it possible to hide a specific Microsoft store app

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to hide a specific Microsoft store app

1. Is it possible to hide a specific Microsoft store app - Similar Threads - possible hide specific

2. Hide apps that downloaded from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide apps that downloaded from Microsoft store: Hi guys, can somebody tell me how to hide apps that downloaded from Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-apps-that-downloaded-from-microsoft-store/df2f2b45-a722-4637-81ff-e835e36d798a
  3. Hide apps that downloaded from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide apps that downloaded from Microsoft store: Hi guys, can somebody tell me how to hide apps that downloaded from Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-apps-that-downloaded-from-microsoft-store/df2f2b45-a722-4637-81ff-e835e36d798a
  4. How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store: With older version of MS store, end user are still capable of hiding unused app from their libraries. The hiding option is removed from the recent version of MS Store afte upgrade to Windows 11. Is that any alternative options for end users to hide unwanted apps, other than...
  5. How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store

How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store: With older version of MS store, end user are still capable of hiding unused app from their libraries. The hiding option is removed from the recent version of MS Store afte upgrade to Windows 11. Is that any alternative options for end users to hide unwanted apps, other than...
  6. Want to hide taskbar for specific app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to hide taskbar for specific app: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,The problem is that I use Premiere Pro and my screen resolution is 1920x1080. So that Windows taskbar takes much space and makes app narrow. I don't want to auto hide taskbar forever because I need it. I want that my taskbar is visible and when I...
  7. How to hide name for app from microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to hide name for app from microsoft store?: [ATTACH] I managed to remove the name of non-microsoft store app (e.g. teamviewer, qbittorrent etc) using tile color changer. but those microsoft store app (like terminal, microsoft store, nvidia) cannot be hidden. is there a way to hide the name for these apps? thanks!...
  8. Is it possible to assign a specific app to a specific desktop?

Is it possible to assign a specific app to a specific desktop?: When using multidesktop, I can assign Microsoft Word to desktop #2. But then if I scroll to desktop #3, and if I open another Microsoft Word document, it will place it into desktop #3. I am curious if it is possible to limit certain apps to certain desktops. submitted by...
  9. Hiding a specific app from start menu

Hiding a specific app from start menu: Hello Redditors, I am having a little situation where after installing Adobe Creative Cloud on my computer an app called "Notification Manager for Adobe Creative Cloud" appeared on my Start Menu. I have checked in both "all user start menu" and "current user start menu"...
  10. Is it now possible to hide specific individuals recognized as people by Microsoft Photos app?

Is it now possible to hide specific individuals recognized as people by Microsoft Photos app?: This is kind of an important feature. There are way too many faces recognized. Most of which are pointless. A few I had rather not see highlighted in this section. I went through old threads and this capability was not available till November last year. I still cannot seem to...