Windows 10: Is it possible to hide or blure a apps name in title bar

Discus and support Is it possible to hide or blure a apps name in title bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi, i don't want to show a particular app in windows 10, if it is possible like this 183782 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HAROON2015, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Is it possible to hide or blure a apps name in title bar

hi, i don't want to show a particular app in windows 10, if it is possible like this

:)

HAROON2015, Aug 13, 2021
  2. Mugshep Win User

How to remove/hide title bar in Windows 10?

This was possible in XP and Windows 7 (see Is it possible to remove/hide Windows title bars?) - but I haven't been able to find the settings in Windows 10. Is this still possible? Thanks.

Mugshep, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Possible to adjust UWP apps' (such as Calculator) title bar height?

I think the title bars are too tall, so I made it thinner by modifying some registry values under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics. The title bar height of traditional Windows apps like Notepad is adjusted, but not that of UWP apps like Calculator. Is it possible to reduce the height of UWP title bar? Or is there no way?

Damn Vegetables, Aug 13, 2021
  4. SL64 Win User

Is it possible to hide or blure a apps name in title bar

Is it possible to change the title bar font size on Windows 10 apps?

As opposed to standard windows, which we can obviously do with registry tweaks.

Is it possible to hide or blure a apps name in title bar [​IMG]

Ones like that. Is there any way to change the font size?

Thema:

Is it possible to hide or blure a apps name in title bar

1. Is it possible to hide or blure a apps name in title bar - Similar Threads - possible hide blure

2. Windows Photos App file name overlaps title bar buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Photos App file name overlaps title bar buttons: Hello,When opening a photo using the "Windows Photos" app the file name strafes to the left and overlaps the title bar buttons close maximize minimize buttons.Windows display language is in hebrew.any suggestions on how to solve this problem?...
  3. How to hide name of app in window title bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to hide name of app in window title bar: How to hide name of app in window title bar so it just shows the file name. I don't care to see the name of the app. submitted by /u/throndar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nxbhps/how_to_hide_name_of_app_in_window_title_bar/
  4. Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar?: Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar in Windows 10 on certain files? Such as zip or exe. They are very annoying and the functions they offer are either useless or easily obtainable with another method. Picture is attached, with arrows showing the...
  5. How to hide Title Bar with Vertical Tabs in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to hide Title Bar with Vertical Tabs in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft has introduced an improved version of edge with added features such as the ability to access Wikipedia using immersive Reader, improved read-out-loud feature, and crash setup fixing. The bug fixing feature has added starts to its performance. Along with all these...
  6. Possible to HIDE the title bar of a program?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible to HIDE the title bar of a program?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/laywpz/possible_to_hide_the_title_bar_of_a_program/
  7. Is it possible to change the title bar font size on Windows 10 apps?

Is it possible to change the title bar font size on Windows 10 apps?: As opposed to standard windows, which we can obviously do with registry tweaks. [img] Ones like that. Is there any way to change the font size? 168292
  8. App blured display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App blured display: Hello, I have problem with my windows. Some Apps from store and game display blur. My Windows version is 18.03. What this problems can fix with out update windows version? Some apps can run normally and good performance, the problems it's just blur, thank you for your...
  9. Settings App title bar color

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings App title bar color: Windows 10; 1909. I set "Settings > Personalize > Colors > Choose your color" to dark and the Settings App's title bar is black like background, how do I change it? 145752
  10. Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?

Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?: Today, Windows 10 Home version 1511, 10586 was forced on me and now my title bar text is an ugly white. It used to be black and I have no clue how to get it back that way. I searched and found this tutorial that tells you to modify a value in the registry, but that didn't do...