Windows 10: Is it possible to hide the taskbar only on the desktop?

Discus and support Is it possible to hide the taskbar only on the desktop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; title submitted by /u/Freegamefall [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Freegamefall, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Is it possible to hide the taskbar only on the desktop?

/u/Freegamefall, Aug 11, 2020

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 11, 2020
  3. hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Is it possible to hide the taskbar only on the desktop?

program to hide the taskbar

Hello,

I Do not recommend you to use third party programs for that kind of things as it might cause system to dysfunction.

I suggest you follow these steps

Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. (If you're in tablet mode, hold a finger on the taskbar.)

Click taskbar settings.

Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. (You can also do the same for tablet mode.)

Patricia.Guenot, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to hide the taskbar only on the desktop?

1. Is it possible to hide the taskbar only on the desktop? - Similar Threads - possible hide taskbar

2. automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode: How to create a keyboard shortcut for the "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in Windows 10?The following site has taught how to do this for Windows 11, I tested it for Windows 10 and it worked, but when running, it causes the Windows Explorer program to...
  3. automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode: How to create a keyboard shortcut for the "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in Windows 10?The following site has taught how to do this for Windows 11, I tested it for Windows 10 and it worked, but when running, it causes the Windows Explorer program to...
  4. Is it possible to hide or remove this icon from the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to hide or remove this icon from the taskbar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bautifacha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m1fzqn/is_it_possible_to_hide_or_remove_this_icon_from/
  5. Is it possible to hide taskbar ONLY on desktop mode?

Is it possible to hide taskbar ONLY on desktop mode?: Is it possible to hide taskbar ONLY on desktop mode? submitted by /u/jobama___ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdihxo/is_it_possible_to_hide_taskbar_only_on_desktop/
  6. Is it possible to hide the taskbar only when a window is maximized?

Is it possible to hide the taskbar only when a window is maximized?: I am wondering if there is any way to get the taskbar to hide only when a window is maximized. I have seen a couple solutions out there, but the few that I saw did not work for multi-monitor setups (they hid all of my task bars on all screens when just one screen had a...
  7. Is it possible to make applications not un-hide taskbar?

Is it possible to make applications not un-hide taskbar?: I like to have my taskbar hide automatically, but when I get a notification on an app, it un-hides my taskbar, and I only want the taskbar to unhide when I put my mouse at the bottom of the screen. Is it possible to edit the Windows Registry to make apps not force the...
  8. Is there any way to hide taskbar only when on desktop?

Is there any way to hide taskbar only when on desktop?: I think it would look really good with Wallpaper Engine and even regular wallpapers. submitted by /u/Ilija64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g97umd/is_there_any_way_to_hide_taskbar_only_when_on/
  9. Auto hide the taskbar in Desktop Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto hide the taskbar in Desktop Mode: I have a Surface Book 2 and I set Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to On in Settings ->Taskbar, but it reverts itself to Off. Is there a permanent fix to this?...
  10. Scheduled taskbar auto-hide? Is that possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Scheduled taskbar auto-hide? Is that possible?: My brother from time to time looks at the time on the taskbar to the right. He constantly peeks out his head and disrupts me. (It sucks that I'm using a desktop computer in the corner of a living room.) Is it possible to schedule for the taskbar to auto-hide at a certain...